People Management (nice to have) SQL (advanced) We are Ramp Network , a well-funded startup that makes the Web3 world a reality
that makes the Web3 world a reality
Data Engineer/DataOps/Data Architect to cooperate on data migration and integration.
- in general, technical supporting of data strategy implementation, in particular:
- having ownership of (analytical) data architecture focused on descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- utilizing of best practices in Data Warehouse to reduce complexity and costs, using dbt (Data Build Tool; dagster, Great Expectations – nice to have); Python; Airbyte, Airflow or alternatives; GitHub; ClickUp
- ingesting data ingestions into the cloud data warehouse (BigQuery)
- supporting of integration of different data sources (Google Analytics; transactional data; SFTP; public datasets using APIs, webhooks) into BigQuery
- optimizing performance
- data security management
- monitoring and improving data quality, e.g. implementing testing with dbt, Great Expectations
Tech stack: Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery, dbt (Data Biuld Tool), Terraform, Hex.app (exploratory analysis), Looker, Github
What we are looking for in candidates:
- being friendly and professional; excited by the possibilities of working on the intersection of FinTech and blockchain (no blockchain experience required)
- readiness to work (!) in a rapidly scaling up startup. It is not about work for the sake of work – we are directly contributing to the success of our product. We are growing very fast and want to keep users as happy as possible.
- at least +2 years of experience as Data Engineer/DataOps/Data Architect
- blockchain or fintech-related experience is a plus
- experience in migrating data into the cloud data warehouse (e.g GCP – BigQuery, AWS, other, also in using dbt; Python; Google Analytics; Airbyte, Airflow or alternatives; GitHub; ClickUp is a plus
- experience in integration of different data sources (Google Analytics; transactional data; SFTP; public datasets using APIs, webhooks) into BigQuery is a plus
comfy workspace located in Warsaw, Wroclaw and London; work from home is also an option,
private health care package and
Multisport Plus card for you and your partner –
fully on us,
being part of one of
the hottest crypto startups,
self-development and conference budget to help you grow,
high level of ownership (you will be the second person in the recruitment team).
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
Psst. If you’re not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know! Apply to an
and let’s chat!
We are Ramp
The bottom-up revolution is already on the move and there is still some space onboard. Ramp is here to use the knowledge of finance and technology to make business more open to everyone to join in and make crypto easier. Interacting with crypto-powered apps still feels intimidating for most. We work to unlock a future where crypto is as easy to use as eCommerce is today.
We believe in technology-driven change. We are a part of the decentralised revolution. For us, that means adding value to the world by individual approach and critical eye. Our operating framework is built on passion & hunger. We gathered the best-in-class team to work together on things that matter. We want you to feel challenged and motivated by the company you have and give the same feeling to your teammates.
If you share our values and approach, there is a space for you at Ramp!
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk