Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
Our consumer apps teams are creating innovative and entertaining apps for everyday life. Our mission to entertain the world goes beyond gaming. The apps we create are downloaded and used by millions of people around the world, with a central focus on the US.
Blitz is a gaming platform launched by Voodoo in 2021, allowing players to compete in mobile games for real cash prizes (head-up, tournaments, leagues, etc.). It is leveraging Voodoo’s unique game portfolio as well as exclusive games crafted for Blitz to engage users in a fun and rewarding way.
We are looking for a talented Senior Data Analyst, deeply passionate about data-driven decisions and transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights, who will play a key role in the development of Blitz, our real-money gaming platform.
- Data: Athena, Redshift, Airflow, DBT, Tableau/Redash
- Blitz App & backend: AWS Cloud Services: S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, SES, Kubernetes, Lambda
- Ops: Jenkins, Git (Github/Bitbucket), AWS CLI, Microservices architecture, Continuous delivery
- Database: SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDB), MongoDB
- Cache: Redis
- Mobile: iOS, Android
- Productivity: Trello, Slack, Notion, Discord, GDrive
- You have a passion for mass-market mobile apps and games
- BA/B.Sc in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or other quantitative fields
- 3+ years of experience
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- True passion for understanding consumers’ social gaming behavior and tolerance for ambiguity
- Experience setting up tracking and a/b testing plan for a mobile application or game
- Be fluent in French and English
- Experience in the Gaming industry, especially with mobile casual games, is a plus
- Experience in the Gambling industry, is a plus
- Experience working with Mixpanel, is a plus
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models, is a plus