Looker (nice to have) DBT (nice to have) SQL (advanced) We are Ramp Network , a well-funded startup that makes the Web3 world a reality
DBT (nice to have)
that makes the Web3 world a reality
Your future work will include
- working with transactional data (crypto transactions); KYC and AML data; event-based analytics with GA4 data; data from customer support, customer feedback apps and many more to come. And not only with data – you will cooperate with smiling and friendly people all over the world, clearly seeing your impact every day (especially on days when data tests return errors!).
- developing modular data infrastructure – dbt (data biuld tool) is in the heart of our daily work, together with BigQuery, Looker, DataStudio (migrating to Looker) and Hex (exploratory analytics).
- conducting data analysis, generating actionable insights and making recommendations for improving, developing and launching products,
- having ownership of a descriptive analytics platform focused to handle internal reporting, investors/support/financial/legal/regulatory requests,
- developing and automating reporting of key performance indicators of various Ramp’s products and services at scale, solving for business priorities,
- partnering with product managers to design experiments to test hypotheses and help with idea generation and refinement,
- working with data engineers to evangelize data best practices,
- understanding key challenges facing our business and partnering with key stakeholders to find creative ways to apply data analytics to solve them,
- communicating findings and actionable insights to relevant stakeholders,
- contributing to the best practices in data quality & security.
- at least 2 years of experience in an analytical position,
- ability to produce data-based insights to drive product development, proficiency in running complex SQL queries,
- excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data-driven insights,
- being friendly and professional; excited by the possibilities of working on the intersection of FinTech and blockchain (no blockchain experience required),
- readiness to work (!) in a rapidly scaling up startup. It is not about work for the sake of work – we are directly contributing to the success of our product. We are growing very fast and want to keep users as happy as possible.
PLN 19 000 – 30 000 net on an invoice – or equivalent on an employment contract
comfy workspace located in Warsaw, Wroclaw and London; work from home is also an option,
private health care package and
Multisport Plus card for you and your partner –
fully on us,
being part of one of
the hottest crypto startups,
self-development and conference budget to help you grow,
high level of ownership.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
Psst. If you’re not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know! Apply to an
and let’s chat!
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk