Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
- Drive the development and implementation of Binance’s legal and business strategy.
- Assist in transactional activities including M&A, restructuring and joint ventures in EMEA jurisdiction.
- Assist in the negotiation of contracts for business lines, support transactional and corporate governance initiatives.
- Take charge of external communication on legal matters – i.e negotiation processes with external parties.
- Provide risk assessment and suggestions to enhance business value.
- Partner with cross-functional and regional teams to provide support on legal matters.
- Identify legal framework developments, align and promote consistency of approach in legal matters between internal stakeholders.
- Take prudent risks within the context of Binance’s overall business, advise and implement solutions to address issues identified.
- Only applicants based in the UK need apply.
- Qualified lawyer of a common wealth jurisdiction or in one of Europe’s jurisdictions.
- Trained in a reputable law firm within the corporate practice with a transactional focus, i.e. M&A/Private Equity/Venture Capital.
- Minimum of 8 years of post qualification experience.
- Restructuring and Fund Raising experience is required.
- Possesses solid legal technical expertise as well as sound business and people judgement.
- Excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire