You will get the chance to work within an Agile environment, in a fast-growing scale-up organisation that is active in exciting online fields - to mention some…...
About Our Client
My client is an independent, rapidly growing online marketing agency in the Rotterdam area with a dynamic and flat organisational structure offering a lot of flexibility and room for growth and career development. For this organisation I am now recruiting a: Senior Content Marketer – Fluent Dutch and English
- Location: Rotterdam
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities
You will get the chance to work within an Agile environment, in a fast-growing scale-up organisation that is active in exciting online fields – to mention some think of e-sports, gaming and cryptocurrency. As an experienced Content Marketer you are skilled in building and providing content that entice your target audience with valuable, engaging, and relevant information. It is your job as a content marketer to determine not only how to do that, but how to evaluate the efficacy of strategies employed by using metrics. This is why in this role you need to be both a storyteller and a data analyst. As a Senior Content Marketer you are responsible for the planning, creating, and sharing of valuable and engaging content to attract and convert prospects into customers, and customers into repeat buyers. Your goal is analysing the customer journey and coming up with solid content strategy, input and ideas in order to develop impactful and engaging content and to make continuous adjustments in order to optimised your work. With your sound experience you know how to use different channels to make the most out of your content and implementation strategy. You know what are the online market trends and passionately follow those in order to stay ahead of the game.
In addition to that you are responsible for:
- Establishing a strong (SEO optimised) content strategy for various websites and social media channels
- Thinking along creatively for unique and interesting content topics for link building campaigns.
- Monitoring and analysing the content and identifying opportunities for optimising current content.
- Ownership and responsibility for the content calendar, planning and building unique content and related online campaigns
- Managing the content suppliers / partners and making price agreements with these partners
- Guiding other junior / medior content Marketers; this includes pro-actively sharing knowledge and expertise next to supporting your colleagues with their further development
- Taking inventory on promotional content coming from partners; optimising the content input and using it on the company’s website in order to increase traffic and conversion
Full-time and Part-time opportunities
Content strategy, content calendar management, content development
The Successful Applicant
- HBO/Bachelor’s level degree in marketing / media / business;
- Minimum of 4+ years of solid content marketing expertise with demonstrable results that you have achieved
- Fluency in both Dutch and English is required
- Experience with analysing a customer journey, building a content strategy, powerful and impactful content and managing a content calendar
- Analytic, pro-active, self-starter with an open and adventurous attitude combined with the intrinsic drive to always strive for improvements and sharing insights and ideas
What’s on Offer
Outstanding primary and secondary benefits, exciting office location, flexibility (in working hours and home-office setup). Next to that, an independent and adventurous international working environment that is growing rapidly. A great office in Rotterdam. Growth and development opportunities that suit your ideas and personal development.