SKEEPERS is a French group that is revolutionizing the world of customer experience! Between Blockchain, crypto-currency, AI, SAAS solutions, the group finds its strength in a complete and rich o
SKEEPERS is a French group that is revolutionizing the world of customer experience!
Between Blockchain, crypto-currency, AI, SAAS solutions, the group finds its strength in a complete and rich offer that helps brands generate value by and for their customers. With the ambition to become the global leader in customer engagement, SKEEPERS already has a strong international presence with offices in the US, Brazil but also in Spain, Italy and Germany.
Recognized as a high-growth group, SKEEPERS has already made it into the Next40 ranking of the forty most innovative French start-ups! To accompany our development, we are constantly looking for new talents ready to make a difference!
We are looking for a Senior Content Manager within the Skeepers Content Factory. Reporting directly to the Head of Content Factory, he/she will be in charge of the content roadmap.
- Manage and execute implementation of the overall content strategy
- Create and implement the group’s content strategy for all its solutions and according to marketing, SEO business objectives
- Create and drive editorial planning
- Identify insights and areas of opportunity – people, platforms, partnerships – in which the group must participate in its various markets
- Set up KPIs and other performance monitoring indicators
- Produce strategic content for our 6 solutions (ebooks, webinars, blog articles, case studies, conferences, snack content…)
- Conducting client interviews
- Ensure content production with internal collaborators and freelancers
- Lead content production from brief to final output
- Be the guarantor of our editorial charter
- Coordinate content creation for our different markets (Spain – Italy – Portugal – USA) and internal and external stakeholders
- Management of content translations for all Skeepers markets
- Responsible for the content production budget
- Infuse an innovation & creative mindset in the content team
- Creation of SEO content in line with the group’s strategy
- Densification of articles
- Management of Avis Verifiés and Skeepers blogs
- As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will manage a Content & Social Media Manager and a Content Marketer on a daily basis (Project monitoring – Distribution of projects – Team leadership)
- You must manage the team to achieve business objectives and help employees to develop.
In-house, you will work in synergy with the various departments:
- Marketing teams: growth, design, field, press, product marketing management…
- Sales teams
- Client teams
And externally with our clients and partners.
This position could be right for you if you:
- 4-7+years experience in content marketing, digital marketing or communication
- Have a beautiful pen and an eye for detail
- Have a passion for content development- strong expertise and full knowledge of the process from conception to production
- French language: copy writing, copy editing and proof-reading skills
- English: advanced
- Proactive and creative attitude
- Are a self-starter and organised with rigour
- Are consumer-centric
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, define priorities and ensure successful delivery.
- Be part of a passionate and very efficient team that will allow you to quickly increase your skills.
- Have the opportunity to play a strategic role within a dynamic structure on an innovative market.
- Have a perspective of internal evolution thanks to the structuring of the group on a national and international scale.
- Benefit from restaurant vouchers with the Swile Card
- Work in a hybrid way from home or in the office according to your work/life balance.
- Participate in seminars and other events organised by the group in France or abroad.
- Be part of a group that develops an entrepreneurial and intrapreneurially spirit: let your creativity and your desires speak for themselves!