At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Consulting is a global practice with more than 70,000 people around the globe. We are building a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation. Our client-centric approach focuses on driving long-term value for our clients by solving their most strategic problems, and our consulting services are recognized by the global analyst community and our 25+ alliance partners. EY Consulting is made up of three sub-service lines: Business Consulting, Technology Consulting and People Advisory Services.
As part of a high-performing team, you will deliver exceptional client service — consulting clients on technology strategies, providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence will enable their business strategies. You will work with clients on their strategic technology solutions, and support clients transforming IT organizations, operating models and capabilities.
You will be able to develop your leadership, consultancy and technology skills. Working on the most challenging projects, engaging with CIO / CTO and other CXO-level executives, across borders and sectors. The experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else, so, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Understand clients’ business strategy and aligning IT strategy accordingly
- Understand new trends technologies – including Cloud, Data Analytics, ML & AI, DevOps, Agile, Blockchain, Quantum Computing etc. and how this impacts our clients
- Enable business transformation driven by technology and agile methodologies
- Lead technology-transformation projects or workstreams, planning of resources, activities and work products. Projects will be centred around: IT cost optimization, IT Strategy and Operating Model, Technology Assessments, Digital Technology Implementation, Cloud and Sourcing strategies etc,
- Structure and analyze data, derive insights and propose actions
- Communicate and present deliverables to clients
- Collaborate in highly dynamic and cross-functional teams
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting and with other services across the organization
- Follow our educational program to continually develop personal skills and capabilities, and support team members in their development
- Contribute to people-related initiatives
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 3 years of post-study professional work experience in technology transformation or implementation-related roles
- Master’s degree from a reputable University with excellent academic records
- A passion for Information Technologies, Digital Innovation and Technology Services
- First working experience in consulting or in a Technology environment
- Customer-centric, strong analytical skills with an ability to structure and analyze problems in a systematic and organized way
- The ability to break down and structure complex matters and communicate them effectively to senior stakeholders
- An open-minded motivated personality willing to work in teams and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- An entrepreneurial mentality with the willingness to drive and own engagements
- Can-do mindset, with a focus on high performance standards and ability to work in a focused and independent manner
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal English and German/French (both would be an advantage)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- ITIL certification
- Project Management Certification (SCRUM, PMI, PRINCE2 etc.)
- Experience in Technology Strategy and Transformation disciplines including IT Strategy, Digital, Infrastructure and Cloud Strategy, Service Resiliency, Enterprise Architecture, Solution architecture, Technology Sourcing or IT service management
- Exposure to Enterprise Application strategy and implementation, including technologies like ServiceNow, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, SAP, Oracle, Veeva, IQVIA, Salesforce, Pega
- Exposure to emerging technologies including artificial intelligence, deep learning, advanced predictive modelling, blockchain, quantum computing etc.
- Exposure to the full lifecycle of software development and of programming or scripting languages: for instance, C++, Java, Python.
- Experience of working with or as part of a scrum team
What we look for
You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters, but the right mindset even more important. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position (ID: 149958) online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.