Our Business of Tech Financial Services capability is the home to people with the skills and experience to work across the full lifecycle of technology led…...
- Advising CxOs and the broader enterprise transform for the digital age
- Defining #IT operating models that enable company to meet their digital agendas
- Understanding the impact and value of cutting edge #emerging technologies on different types of clients
- Operating within or advising around IT Op model, and #Digital Op model
For Manager grade, you must have:
- Experience of managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
Location: London or Regional offices, with some domestic and international travel.
Suggested work pattern: Permanent full-time.
- Ability to define and advise on #IT Operating Models, and #Digital Operating Models
- #Agile understanding along with impact of emerging tech/models
- Understanding of strategy from theory through to practice & application
- Commercial & sourcing awareness
- Working with C-Suite clients
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) / MBA / #Scrum qualifications
Your service line: Consulting
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
The UK, Ireland and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte, we value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We’recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. Before your interview, we are open to discussing with you the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. Please ask your recruiter about our agile working choices and feel free to discuss whats important to you.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families and to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally We’received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people – both inside and outside work and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what We’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction