Senior Consultant SCM
Local Unit & Position Description: Position Qualifications: Degree in engineering, preferably management engineering (M.Sc. or MBA is a plus) At least 5 years' previous experience
Degree in engineering, preferably management engineering (M.Sc. or MBA is a plus)
- At least 5 years’ previous experience in a similar role at a consulting company (e.g. Big4)
- Excellent ability to analyse and manage complex data models with MS Excel/Power BI
- Excellent ability in MS PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of English, preferably backed up by study and/or work experience abroad
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- interest in blockchain and digital-transformation issues
- General knowledge of audit practices, especially in the sustainability field, is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity to take a senior role to achieve growth as a seller doer, lead the delivery of projects, ensure service excellence for clients and play an important role in development of others within the team. We help clients implement, improve and demonstrate their commitment and progress towards authentic performance improvement, included sustainability.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to engage and get supported by a wide network of experienced leaders and be part of our expansion plan starting from a solid base, but with countless opportunities to shape the business that will provide a launching path for your career.
When doing this, you will get the opportunity to engage with many of the leading companies and brands across a wide range of sectors and to leverage a suite of services and digital technologies to scope sell and deliver innovative solutions.
We are offering a challenging, varied, and responsible job in a dynamic and international environment. You will have plenty of opportunities for personal growth, according to our 70-20-10 philosophy: 70% learning on the job, 20% coaching and 10% training. Naturally, the position is rewarded appropriately, including attractive fringe benefits and incentive scheme.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture, and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Company & Business Area Description:
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Company & Business Area Description:
Are you looking for tacking global supply chain transformations in an innovative, digitally enabled, purpose driven business? Are you motivated to support customers to achieve business success and sustainability in their businesses and their extended supply chains?
DNV is looking for candidates to work on major global supply chain transformation projects for large national and international customers operating in various sectors, with a focus on consumer products.
These projects include:
- Assessment and Redesign of Operating Models
- Advanced Supply Chain Modelling and Analytics
- Sustainable Procurement
- Sales & Operations Planning / Tactical Supply Chain Planning
- Study and implementation of Blockchain-based solutions
You will be expected to make proposals, actively work in delivery, and lead project teams as well as helping to grow our business mainly through the following activities:
- Designing and implementing supply chain solutions: you will work with clients to design and implement supply chain solutions that optimize efficiency, reduce costs, and improve sustainability and customer satisfaction. This may include optimizing transportation networks, redesigning warehouse layouts, and implementing demand planning processes.
- Analyzing supply chain data: you will be responsible for analyzing supply chain data to identify areas for improvement and cost savings, as well as sustainability requirements. This may include performing data crunching and analyzing transportation, inventory, and demand data.
- Preparing proposals: as a senior management consultant, you will be responsible for developing proposals to win new business. This will involve working with clients to understand their needs, developing customized solutions, and presenting those solutions in a compelling proposal.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations: you will be responsible for creating PowerPoint presentations to communicate assessment findings, quantitative analysis, recommendations, project progress to clients.
- Conducting research: you will be responsible for conducting research to identify industry trends, best practices, and benchmark data. This will involve analyzing industry reports, conducting surveys, and leveraging secondary research sources. Furthermore, you will be responsible for developing thought leadership content such as whitepapers, blogs, and research reports.
- Facilitating workshops and training sessions: you will be responsible for facilitating workshops and training sessions to educate clients on supply chain and operations best practices, as well as conduct interviews and workshops for delivering projects.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams: you will work closely with cross-functional teams, including data analysts, technology experts, sustainability and change management specialists, to develop and implement supply chain solutions.
- Managing projects: act a project manager in coordinating team of internal and external colleagues for successfully delivering projects on time and according to Client’s specifications.
Equal Opportunity Statement: