Wachsman is a global communications and strategy consultancy focused on advising the next generation of leaders on the frontline of the new economy. Built for the digital and decentralized age, we
Wachsman is a global communications and strategy consultancy focused on advising the next generation of leaders on the frontline of the new economy.
Built for the digital and decentralized age, we provide our clients with a unique blend of advisory services spanning strategic and communications consulting, reputation, issues, and risk management, and public policy and regulation. We enable them to establish and defend their industry position as they drive digital transformation and navigate new challenges and opportunities.
Founded in 2015 with regional headquarters in New York, Dublin, and Singapore, Wachsman has quickly solidified its position as a trusted advisor to some of the world’s most innovative companies, including in market entry, change management, product launches, mergers and acquisitions, corporate repositioning, and regulatory compliance.
Born in the blockchain industry, Wachsman has grown to become a critical partner to a wide array of the world’s most exciting companies, including those across fintech and digital payments, data protection, real estate, law, gaming, and healthcare.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, multi-disciplinary marketing expert to help meet growing client demand for creative, impactful integrated marketing campaigns and digital communications. The successful candidate will play a central role in building a team to deliver a new service offering for our growing agency in an exciting, dynamic sector.
- Supporting the expansion of Wachsman EMEA’s marketing offering through new business generation, product development, recruitment and coaching
- Helping to develop and implement internal best practices and resources for the successful delivery of marketing services
- Planning, managing and executing highly successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Tracking campaign rollout, evaluating performance, and providing clients with insightful data-driven analysis
- Knowledge of end-to-end process for trafficking advertisements, including familiarity with UTM codes, tagging digital ads, formatting multiple versions of creative, managing roll-out
- Developing and maintaining relationships with paid or digital partners to place advertising, influencer marketing campaigns, or digital marketing/website-based campaigns
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key event owners to facilitate client appearances, participation or attendance at events, as well as relevant sponsorship opportunities
- Leading the strategic planning process and tactical implementation of digital marketing programmes, including social media campaigns, paid search and social advertising and influencer marketing
- Playing a leading role in Wachsman-as-a-client marketing programmes, including events participation and global awards submissions
- Drafting, editing and reviewing project materials
- Delivering exceptional service to support client retention and organic growth
- Overseeing multiple client accounts and day-to-day communication
- Conducting workshops, brainstorming and status update meetings with senior clients
- Proactively identifying opportunities for clients to move their brands and businesses forward
- Leading a small, fast-growing team of marketing professionals, specifically: allocating resources and managing workloads; and supporting team members’ ongoing professional development
- Collaborating with Wachsman team members across different account teams, service specialisms and geographies
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years’ recent agency or in-house experience conducting integrated marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of event planning or managing event participation for clients/executives a plus but not a requirement
- Understanding of product endorsements, media partnerships and sponsorship opportunities
- Ability to track and demonstrate results against KPIs with data-driven analysis
- Entrepreneurial mindset; excited about spearheading the development of a new, growing service area
- Experience with data analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Business Suite, Meltwater etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of finance and/or blockchain or an advanced technology not essential but a distinct advantage
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to identify opportunities for clients
- Strong knowledge of either start-up companies/clients and their unique scaling pain points or strong knowledge of building and scaling internal processes within agencies
- Ability to communicate clearly and present complex information in a concise and clear form
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead internal planning meetings and brainstorm sessions; exercise excellent judgment with the ability to think laterally and creatively
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead teams
- Passion for mentoring and coaching more junior colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal/soft skills
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of social, organisational and professional standards in job-related activities
- Role will include some international travel to events, COVID-19 restrictions permitting