Senior Consultant / Manager Payments (f/h)
Projective France Payments & Cash Management Consultant – A refreshingly different Consultancy Firm! Would you like to form the future of Payments? Do you have previous Consultancy experience?
Projective France Payments & Cash Management Consultant – A refreshingly different Consultancy Firm!
Would you like to form the future of Payments? Do you have previous Consultancy experience?
If you do, then read on. This is an exciting workplace where you will challenge yourself and others to achieve success and think differently.
We are ProjectiveGroup, a Financial Services management consultancy. We have expertise in business, technology, innovation consulting and change and we are exclusively focused on the financial industry.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for Financial Services Payments Consultants with a consulting background to join a growing team across Paris and Europe. (all levels required).
What will you be doing?
On a day-to-day basis as a Financial Service Payments Consultant, you’ll get involved in designing and delivering the future of our clients’ payments strategy, operating models, architecture and customer journeys.
Your work will be about supporting our clients in the transformation of Payments operations to keep up with new customer behaviour and technology innovation. You will help to improve the capabilities of payment market infrastructures and financial institutions.
What are we looking for?
Your Payment expertise and consultancy practical expertise will enable you to meet clients’ key objectives in their Payment transformation path.
These are the skills you will need in order to be successful:
- 3 to 5 years experience in Payments-related initiatives within a Consultancy, a Bank or a Payment services provider
- Proven track record in change Delivery, Program/project management/PMO.
- Proven experience in Business Analysis, Product Ownership and Product Management
- Payments subject matter expertise
- Ability to lead complex projects and drive results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written, verbal and presentations)
- The ability to articulate complex issues in a simple non-technical manner.
- Ability to build and leverage strong relationships across internal and external partners
- Highly organised and proactive
- Fluent in English and in French
- Willingness to travel and work on assignments in our European offices (Paris, London, Brussels, Frankfurt, Amsterdam).
Key Payment knowledge and skills we are looking for include:
- Core payment operations (SEPA) and/or Card payments
- New Payment technologies (Mobile Payments, XPay)
- Clearing and settlement
- Correspondent and transaction banking
- Financial messaging (MT & ISO 20022)
- PSD2 and Open Banking
- Central bank digital currencies, including blockchain technology
- A sense of humour is always a bonus; the teams are sociable and get together regularly!
I’m interested, what can I expect?
- You’ll work with highly skilled professionals to assist you with your projects and personal development;
- We offer the opportunity to develop new skills and drive your career in the direction you would like to go
- We are a growing team in a fast-growing environment. This position not only offers the possibility to work on exciting client projects, it is also an opportunity to help shape and impact our internal team and processes.
- Training, coaching and development with a substantial annual training budget
- Work-life balance: a hybrid of office/client and home-based working
- A clean flat structure, no micro management, no office politics
- A working environment that encourages fun and creativity