The digitalization of logistics in assistance of supply chain transparency, blockchain, big data, process mining and AI has a continuously increasing impact....
CAMELOT Management Consultants is the globally leading consulting specialist for value chain management in the process, consumer product goods and manufacturing industries. As a specialist we stand for leading-edge expertise, innovative concepts and solutions as well as for superior project quality and results.
With our logistics consulting team, we support our clients holistically in dealing with logistic issues. This involves a wide range of strategic and conceptual topics, mostly for international companies. We support our clients in the development of their organizational structures, the selection and management of external partners, supply chain and network optimization, as well as we support the implementation and organizational transformation. The digitalization of logistics in assistance of supply chain transparency, blockchain, big data, process mining and AI has a continuously increasing impact.
(Senior) Consultant Logistics Strategy & Transformation (f/m/d)
What´s your impact?
- You will benefit from a lot of freedom for ideas, innovations and initiatives and will actively support the team in processing exciting and challenging projects for our national and international customers
- You will take on project management tasks and be responsible for achieving project objectives with focus on supply chain optimization, development of organizational structures and outsourcing models, tenders as well as digitalization
- You analyze, evaluate and optimize business areas and processes in the field of logistics
- You develop innovative solution concepts, sustainable logistic strategies and implementation plans for our customers in connection with logistic strategy projects
- Together with an international and interdisciplinary team, you will implement challenging strategic projects in the field of logistics in various industries, for well-known national and international customers
- You will be responsible for a specific subject area and contribute to the continuous development of innovative consulting services and support the preparation of proposals, presentations and publications
FLEX-Office concept – at the start of your career you will be assigned to one of the following locations: Mannheim, Cologne, Munich
How do you stand out?
- You have an excellent Master’s degree in the area of economics or engineering
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills, creativity as well as very good communication and presentation skills
- You are highly customer-oriented and an absolute team player
- You have 1-2 years of professional experience in a management consultancy or as an inhouse consultant
- You have first, relevant experience in one or more of the following areas: supply chain and network optimization, logistic due diligence, M&A and/or PMI support, logistic tenders, logistic stakeholder management
- Ideally, you had first insights in Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Retail Industries
- You are driven to learn and grow in your area of responsibility
- You are willing to travel for workshops and customer presentations, especially in the DACH region
- Fluent communication in English, ideally also in German
Ready to join? Catrin Strohschein is your Camelot contact: +49 621 86298 889
What do we believe in?
Innovation by collaboration – this is our mission. Consultancy is people business and knowledge is key. That is why we value our employees as much as our clients. Together, we develop skills mutually matching our visions and ideas by constantly learning, growing and innovating. CAMELOT colleagues take responsibility from the moment they join us. Entrepreneurial attitude is as important to us as strong teamwork, knowledge sharing and corporate social responsibility.
A peek into your benefits