ABOUT CAPCO We are a global technology and management consultancy firm focused on financial services. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer clien
We are a global technology and management consultancy firm focused on financial services. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for qualified and enthusiastic professionals with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within the investment services domain (e.g., asset or fund management companies, investment banks, private & retail banks, insurance companies).
Your role could involve some of the following responsibilities and tasks depending on your expertise, seniority, and interests:
- Delivering of multidisciplinary projects, either as a project lead or in a supporting role depending on your seniority
- Analysing business processes and activities to introduce and roll-out the necessary changes to ensure our clients’ businesses are future proof
- Advising and supporting executives in their decision-making processes to react to the company’s strategic and tactical executions and changes
- Proposing innovative solutions that accelerate growth and unlock synergies by using the latest technological advances, e.g., FinTech’s, RegTech’s, Blockchain, RPA, IoT, web3.0
- Participating in expanding our practice by, e.g., supporting the development of our client service offerings, following up on the latest innovations to create insightful new client pitches, documenting acquired experiences and sharing them within the team
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience as a Project Manager or as a supporting role to a Project Manager, in the investment services domain
- Or, deep expertise in one or more key areas in the Investment Services industry
- Ability to quickly conceptually understand complicated business analyses and present findings and recommendations in a logic, easy to understand, and concise manner
- Analytical mindset with the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- Excellent written and verbal communication and stakeholder management skills
- Independent, pro-active, can-do mentality abiding to the highest code of ethics
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French with a solid understanding of the other language
- Background in consulting is a plus
Joining Capco, you will work on challenging projects with some of the largest financial institutions in the world. We offer you opportunities for ongoing learning, a true meritocratic culture, and the freedom to be your authentic self at work with.
» A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients.
» Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or broaden and deepen existing expertise.
» A ﬂat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work on projects with senior partners and directly with clients.
» An environment where work, leisure, social and professional life are in balance.
» A diverse, inclusive, and international culture.
» Opportunities to work in different domains and even other locations.
» In addition to an attractive salary, we also offer numerous extra-legal benefits like flexible working hours, company car and fuel card, hospitalisation + group insurance, mobile phone and subscription, net allowance, 32 vacation days, meal vouchers, bonus, …