Our Italian Insurance Technology practice empowers some of the biggest Insurance clients to solve their most complex business problems and transform their organisations through embedding the latest te
Our Italian Insurance Technology practice empowers some of the biggest Insurance clients to solve their most complex business problems and transform their organisations through embedding the latest technology in their organisation.
You’ll have the amazing opportunity to collaborate alongside a vibrant, experienced team of Analysts, Developers, UX Designers and Architects in the Insurance business. We want you to learn how to deliver compelling technology-based builds and solution implementations from the team. Alongside your career development with us, you will gain exposure to some of the biggest and best Insurance companies in the world and find out why our clients value our insights and experience.
As part of the EY Insurance Technology practice, you will have the opportunity to work across a portfolio of engagements that will challenge you in areas such as Insurance Core Technology implementations, applying Blockchain technology to insurance, Mobile & Portals and Cloud Capabilities. Our EMEIA focus means that our team has a footprint that spans several geographies in Europe and continued investment in our practice has grown the team 30% year-on-year.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with an Agile mindset, business problem solving skills, industry knowledge of Insurance and/or Management and Technology Consulting practices to supplement our strong capabilities and fuel our continued growth.
Your key responsibilities
- Work closely with clients to understand their fundamental business challenges and bring our experience of Insurance and Technology to enable them to transform their business
- Bringing insight, perspective and your experiences to clients in the insurance sector
- Contribute to business case development and complete Proposal responses, exploring and experimenting with new and existing data to tackle defined business problems
- Create and deliver presentations to senior client stakeholders and internal leadership teams
- Gathering and interpreting business requirements, analysis of business processes, and re-engineering of processes to improve efficiency and quality
Skills and attributes for success
- Working knowledge of the different SDLC and Agile project management methods such as SAFe, Scrum, Kanban
- Strong understanding of the insurance value chain or a part of it (from distribution and customer management through to administration – servicing, underwriting & claims management)
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience in Insurance gained through a top tier consultancy, a specialist financial services consultancy and/or a top tier insurer
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good appreciation of current market trends and how these are likely to impact key industry players
- Technical grounding and proven experience developing technical requirements and specifications, including knowledge of software engineering methodologies, reporting tools, modelling and testing
What we look for
- We look for individuals who show the potential to develop strong client relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate intellectual strength / flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and rationalise these into a workable solution which can then be delivered
- Team players who openly support, encourage and share knowledge with colleagues
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global provider of assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.