Design, implementation, management, monitoring and improvement of security measures for the protection of data, applications, system and network infrastructures…...
Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver exceptional value to our clients. With 1,800 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated at the 28th floor of the Rembrandt Tower with a great view on the city of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 55 consultants.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic Senior consultants committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
You will be involved in different projects and you will mainly work on the following topics:
- Design, implementation, management, monitoring and improvement of security measures for the protection of data, applications, system and network infrastructures.
- Advise on the technical choices of Cybersecurity measures: architecture, dimensioning, modeling, PoC, PoV, integration, operation, system hardening, maintenance, upgrading and evolution
- Response to Cyber Security incidents and violations; Reverse engineering; Root cause analysis
- Preparation of approval files, in particular the Security Architecture File, Security Justification File, Security Plans and Interconnection Policy.
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to Sia Partners’ internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting cybersecurity strategies
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating in our commercial initiatives
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to collaborate with us in a fast growing company.
- You have a Master’s degree engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics.
- You have 3-6 years relevant working experience within a consultancy firm with experience in cybersecurity projects.
- Knowledge in Python, C++, Java, Ruby, Node, Go, and/or Power Shell.
- Knowledge in IP Networks, Operating Systems (Unix / Linux, Windows and/or macOs), Cloud (AWS, Azure and/or GCP), Applications (Web Server, BDD, Middleware, etc) as well as Cryptography; knowledge in Blockchain would be a real plus.
- You’re a fast learner, communicative, flexible and entrepreneurial
- English communication and presentation skills, Dutch is considered a plus .
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.