Senior consultant in cybersecurity
Company Description Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our cultur
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients’ climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors, +60 wide consulting offers and generate 15% of revenues.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic Senior consultants committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
You will be involved in different projects and you will mainly work on the following topics: Cyber Risk, Cyber Strategy, Cyber compliance, Cyber Operations, Cyber Resilience:
- Design, implementation, management, monitoring and improvement of security measures for the protection of data, applications, system and network infrastructures.
- Advise on the technical choices of Cybersecurity measures: architecture, dimensioning, modeling, PoC, PoV, integration, operation, system hardening, maintenance, upgrading and evolution
- Response to Cyber Security incidents and violations; Reverse engineering; Root cause analysis
- Preparation of approval files, in particular the Security Architecture File, Security Justification File, Security Plans and Interconnection Policy.
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to Sia Partners’ internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting cybersecurity strategies
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating in our commercial initiatives
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to collaborate with us in a fast growing company.
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,…
- Master degree in /engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics
- 3 to 6 years’ experience within a consultancy firm with experience in cybersecurity projects
- Knowledge in Python, C++, Java, Ruby, Node, Go, and/or Power Shell.
- Knowledge in IP Networks, Operating Systems (Unix / Linux, Windows and/or macOs), Cloud (AWS, Azure and/or GCP), Applications (Web Server, BDD, Middleware, etc) as well as Cryptography; knowledge in Blockchain would be a real plus
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Language skills: French, Dutch and English
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad (e.g. France, The Netherlands)
Sia Partners is certified “Great Place to Work”. Come and join us to take part in this great company.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.