We are currently recruiting for medior and senior levels in our fast-growing Finance & Risk practice of an international and innovative consultancy firm. Our clients are the CFO’s/CRO’s of financial s
We are currently recruiting for medior and senior levels in our fast-growing Finance & Risk practice of an international and innovative consultancy firm. Our clients are the CFO’s/CRO’s of financial service organizations with the ambition to provide better and faster finance and risk insights, to enhance strategic decision-making, better serve customers and comply with expectations of key stakeholders like investors, regulators and supervisors.
As a Senior Consultant Finance Risk you will deliver specific projects for our clients, individually and as part of a multidisciplinary team. You will work with clients to define the finance and/or risk landscape and it is your expertise to translate client targets and challenges into practical solutions.
You will help our clients by implementing an ecosystem that is robust and flexible enough to adapt to regulations or accounting standards and to economically and sustainably achieve that taking the regulatory deadlines into account. For example: we had a leading role in selecting a new system landscape for a leading Dutch bank to take their balance sheet steering to a future proof architecture.
Within our practice you will be helping the practice grow and develop. By working together with our colleagues from Technology and Digital, you can work on innovative concepts and create propositions and solutions for our clients with emerging technologies like AI, Data Science and Blockchain. Additionally, you will contribute to developing a clearvision, writing white papers, coach junior F&R colleagues and develop new business opportunities at existing and new clients.
- 4-6 years experience within the financial services industry (banking and/or insurance)
- A master’s degree
- Experience in a key function in the finance/risk domain of a financial services organization or as a consultant in financial services
- Thorough understanding of finance and risk reporting processes and architecture
- Experience with financial reporting / BI / analytical tooling
- Strong understanding of capital markets and/or wholesale banking and/or retail banking or insurance products
- Strong ability to explain functional concepts to senior stakeholders – exhibiting and understanding of strategic levers and governance mechanisms
- Experience with transformations within finance and/or risk domain
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Innovative: We are interested in how innovative concepts can contribute to propositions and solutions for our clients
- Responsible: We look beyond the interests of our client, being open-minded and innovative when it comes to Finance & Risk
- Limitless: We look further than our own work field (e.g. all our other interesting practices)
- Ambition: We want to be the experts in Finance & Risk
- Empowered: We stand for who we are, as a person, and as a company. We use our capabilities and our team to get the best results for our clients every day
- An international company with offices in Singapore, London, Paris, New York and the possibility to work abroad.
- A flat and approachable organization.
- An excellent working atmosphere: Friday drinks, sports activities, trips (abroad) with a young, dynamic team.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Lease car or mobility budget, laptop and a mobile phone.
- 30 days of paid annual leave.
- An extensive training budget, focused on skills, substantive knowledge and personal development.
- A Great Place To Work – for the second consecutive year we are ranked to 10 best Multinational Workplaces in the Netherlands.
Interested in joining us?
For further information, please contact our recruiter Merel Nettekoven via
NOTE: only complete applications will be taken into consideration, this includes a cover letter and resume. You need to have a working permit in the Netherlands.
For this vacancy we do not work with external recruitment agencies. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is therefore not appreciated.
Synechron’s Diversity statement
Synechronisproud to bean equal opportunity employer.OurDiversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We encourageapplicants fromacross diverse backgrounds, race, ethnicities,religion,age,marital status,gender, sexual orientations, or disabilities to apply. We offer flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programmes to support our global workforce. Empowerment and collaboration are at the core of how we operate