Digital Experience team (OCDX) from Oracle Consulting, specializes in providing digital innovation and digital delivery services in Italy, working closely with…...
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: Italian
Who We Are
At Oracle, we see ourselves as changing the world through our own commitment to customer success, as well as by enabling our customers achieve their vision. This can range from supporting refugees and children in need, enabling companies deliver transportation and logistics services to the world, and tranform their data centers moving their workloads in cloud to enable new business models and scale. Our long established techonology as well as our research into new ones are helping solve real world problems, and we are looking for more colleagues to join us.
We believe that different points of view are essential for innovation and we will offer you the chance to be part of an inclusive culture where individuality thrives. We also see sustainability as a core value of ours, as we run our business responsibly and continue to invest in environmentally friendly business practices, and also aim for building sustainable relationships both internally with our colleagues and externally with our customers and the communities we are part of.
What Does Oracle’s Consulting Organisation Do?
Our mission is to to be a catalyst for Oracle’s customer success. We want to help our clients realize the maximum value of their Oracle Cloud solutions. We help unlock the full potential of Oracle Cloud by focusing on business outcomes and by working as an end-to-end cloud partner. This approach not only increases the value we bring to our customers, but also makes Oracle a desirable partner.
We deliver Oracle Cloud solutions with speed, efficiency and predictability based on our vast experience of more than 1,500 successful Cloud implementations in EMEA. Over 5,500 consultants across EMEA & JAPAC are passionately dedicated to ensuring Oracle Cloud success through our unparalleled experience and extensive global network. The One Oracle approach helps our clients in reducing risk and maximizing their return on investment. We look at our clients’ business holistically to ensure business outcomes are met and empower continuous innovation.
Digital Experience team (OCDX) from Oracle Consulting, specializes in providing digital innovation and digital delivery services in Italy, working closely with the EMEA region. Focused on achieving business outcomes, the organisation collaborates with customers to achieve success through digital innovation.
In order to fuel our current and future growth within this area, we are currently planning to hire Senior Consultant(s) for our team based in either Milan or Rome.
We are looking for a positive and structured individual, with good customer facing skills and strong technical and development background, able to deal with digital at both a functional and technical level, who thrives on innovation, and is used to work in a dynamic environment for delivering strategic projects for our customers.
This is an excellent opportunity, allowing you to work with rapidly evolving cloud technologies, where you will be constantly challenged. You will also have the opportunity to work with many of the world’s leading organisations that use Oracle technology, and be part of a smart, digitally focussed team.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE – SENIOR CONSULTANT – DIGITAL EXPERIENCE AND APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative & passionate Full Stack senior developer / consultant, who is pursuing to build user-centric, Digital Solutions based on modern technology frameworks and Oracle cloud platform. Someone who can work autonomously, but contribute & communicate well within a dynamic social Digital team.
The ideal candidate will have a positive “can do” attitude and a proven track record of delivering innovative solutions. Anyone who is willing to learn, teach and discover in the rapid changing dynamic technology space of the Digital should feel right at home here.
As a Senior Consultant, you will:
- Understand the customers’ desired business outcomes.
- Map that the proposed User Experience to technical components, ensuring its feasibility
- Understand digital solution architecture and the guidelines for ensuring stability, extendibility and scalability during the development phase
- Support estimation of work for the implementation phase
- Work as product specialist and developer during the delivery phase for low-level design, build, deploy, test and roll-out of the solutions in this area
- Provide functional and technical advice both to the customer and project team.
- Communicate regularly with project team and the customer at both a functional and technical level.
- Adhere to project approach and governance for the secific project(s) you are working with
- Be a technical advisor for customers as required, being able to biold and mantain a trusted relationship
- Collaborate, as required, with both consulting and licensing / cloud Oracle sales areas.
What You’ll Bring
Your enthusiasm, love and passion for customer success will help us become the leading cloud service provider.
- You have extensive knowledge in developing innovative web & mobile solutions using cloud technology platforms such as Oracle, AWS, MSFT Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Front end frameworks, tools and libraries: React, KnockoutJS, Angular
- Back end frameworks, tools and libraries: Node.js, Express, KOA
- Grunt, Gulp web pack
- You are experienced in TDD or BDD
- You are experienced in interacting with RESTful services
- You are experienced in building micro-services
- You are experienced with DevOps processes (CI/CD) e.g. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven and deployment pipelines
- You are experienced with Agile approaches as well as direct communication with a client (sprint reviews, joint sprint plannings etc)
- You have knowledge of micro-services archutecture & development patterns
- You are familiar with Cloud Infrastructure
- You have good verbal and written communications skills
- Graduate degree (Diploma/Master/Bachelor) or equivalent experience
- Language: Italian as native language (or extremely fluent), fluency in English
Areas that will help the candidate stand out:
- Experience in building web applications or mobile apps with Oracle Visual Builder and/or Oracle Jet
- Experience with Oracle Content & Experience
- Experience in building Chatbots & Voice Assistants
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure service aimed to support cloud-native development, and in particular with: Developer Cloud, API Gateways, Functions, Notifications, etc.
- Experience of developing web applications using Java 8, Spring, REST and relational databases
- Exposure to NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB
- Redis, Docker, NGINX, Mongo DB, MySQL and log management technology
- Experience of web application security techniques
- Experience in extending UI/UX of Oracle SaaS platform
- Experience in micro-services design patterns
- Experience in configuring Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience on Geofencing, Blockchain, IoT
- Experienced in working with offshore teams
What We Offer
A driver’s seat in leading your own career. We give you the freedom, skills, tools and techonologies to shape your future. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain access to immense learning experiences and you’ll always be backed-up by Oracle’s impressive resources. We offer a good work / life balance to our colleagues, and an international culture that is vibrant, dynamic and inspiring, helping you reach your full potential.
Visit oracle.com/careers or contact our recruiter Felix Wehmeyer: email@example.com
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Location: IT-IT,Italy-CINISELLO BALSAMO
Other Locations: IT-IT,Italy-Rome
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire