Our world is increasingly digital. From the ways we stay in touch with each other, to the ways we develop, deliver, buy, sell, consume, share and comment on our products and services. It’s a world of
Our world is increasingly digital. From the ways we stay in touch with each other, to the ways we develop, deliver, buy, sell, consume, share and comment on our products and services. It’s a world of big changes, big data and big opportunities. A fast-changing world where data paves the way for the development streams of digitalization, from robotization, AI and Blockchain to IoT and predictive analytics into radically new solutions and services. A world where being able to quickly and effectively adapt can make all the difference.
To support the growth of our Technology team in Amsterdam we are looking for digital savvy people with 3-7 years of experience in the data & information management domain.
BearingPoint offers the opportunity to work with a team of data management experts in The Netherlands and abroad while being part of our firm wide Technology community. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
As (Senior) consultant Data Management at BearingPoint you’ll be leading a small team in challenging advice and implementation assignments on data management domain for various appealing clients in the Telecommunications, Energy and FMCG sectors. You will shape the data management capability of the client with data quality, data governance, master data management, data security and data architecture solutions that fit seamlessly with the client wishes while coaching more junior colleagues. Examples of possible assignments include assessing data management capabilities, the design of data management solutions and leading the implementation of data governance and corresponding organizational changes. You will do this as part of multi-disciplinary teams building bridges between business and IT. Internally, you will develop proposals for clients and help to build the Dutch Information Management team.
- Master’s degree in Data Information Management, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
- 3-7 years of experience in Data Management, preferably in a consulting or project-based environment;
- Demonstrate a strong background in more than one aspect of Data Management
- Ability to spot opportunities and act on them;
- Learning fast and eager to pick up new technologies;
- Strong analytical skills, supplemented with a conceptual mindset;
- Ability to empathize and well-developed listening skills;
- A customer-, and results oriented and proactive attitude;
- A representative appearance and proactive, independent attitude;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent in Dutch and English).
Advantages to have:
- Work experience or a shown interest in one of the mentioned sectors;
- Knowledge of or experience with one or more Data Management tools (e.g. Collibra).
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions. We take pride in understanding our clients’ business, agenda and key challenges. We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients. This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world’s leading organizations. Our 4500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
An excellent package such as an indefinite employment contract, a competitive salary, bonus scheme, lease car, pension scheme, laptop, smartphone, training and career development. Besides the package you will be directly involved in the development of our growing practice.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.