At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your uni
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In the area of Procurement, you will accompany organizations in the implementation of company-wide transformation programs – from strategy and concept development to implementation.
Your key responsibilities
- You will support CPOs in implementing transformations in Procurement as the world becomes digital, consumer needs change and the shape of the Procurement fundamentally changes
- You will work with clients to develop, deliver and become a trusted advisor in the next generation of Procurement
- You will work on the digital procurement transformation of your clients as well as advising them on how to continue to drive top line and bottom line improvements
- You will leverage existing, emerging and new technologies (e.g., RPA, ML/AI, Blockchain, decentralized cryptographic technologies, IoT, 3DP, smart factory) to deliver these transformations
- You will be key contributor and progressively start leading sub work streams in client engagements and will work in multi-disciplinary teams (e.g., Finance, Tax, TAS) to deliver high quality services in line with our proven global methodologies and tools
- You will support the business in developing EY knowledge and concepts for our practice, whilst also actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships
- You will build your management consulting and Procurement capabilities to become a valued contributor to our clients’ transformations and for your own personal career journey
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- As a Consultant / Senior Consultant, you already have procurement experience at a management consultancy or in industry through working in complex and significant project delivery. You may already have led small teams within a project
- You will have meaningful experience (2-5 years) in one of the following areas: procurement strategy and category management, procurement operating model, supplier management and supplier innovation, source-to-pay management
- You will have a strong interest in digital (e.g., RPA, Blockchain, IoT) and some working experiences of the application of those technologies
- SAP Ariba, Coupa, Jagger, BlueYonder, Zycus or know-how in any other procurement solution is important
- As an international company, we require English and German is an asset. Being fluent in French is desirable
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Sector experience in Consumer Products, Life Science and/or Industrial Products
- Flexibility including willingness to travel regionally and globally
- A degree in economics, industrial engineering, supply chain or procurement with excellent results
What we look for
- You possess the qualities that give our customers a competitive edge: Analytical thinking, curiosity, high customer and service orientation, entrepreneurial action and an ability to think out of the box
- Successful attributes that will help you to move forward with us are energy, enthusiasm, ability to work in a team, determination, persistence, commitment and a willingness / ability to learn quickly
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
- exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.