About Crypto Finance Group Crypto Finance Group is a multi-award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, and Singapore. We enable traditio
About Crypto Finance Group
Crypto Finance Group is a multi-award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, Frankfurt and Singapore. We enable traditional and institutional investors to invest in digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our three divisions – brokerage, crypto storage/custodian solutions, and fund and asset management – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto market.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.
As part of the Compliance Team of the Crypto Finance (Brokerage) AG, part of the Crypto Finance Group, you will report to the Head of Compliance and receive the opportunity to gain experience in various aspects of compliance governance and compliance operations. You will also obtain an overview of crypto compliance requirements, making this a great opportunity to enhance your compliance skills in the dynamic digital assets industry, and build the foundation for your career.
The starting date is as soon as possible in our new office in the Prime Tower in Zurich. And workload 80% to 100%.
- Broad application of diverse compliance topics within the financial services industry, especially with regards to banks and with the advantage of being a licensed crypto brokerage
- Ensuring compliance with AML provisions and due diligence requirements as defined by the Swiss AML Act, FINMA AML-Ordinance and Code of Conduct (VSB), in particular as they relate to a crypto brokerage
- Staying current with all relevant laws and regulations, e.g. FINSA/FINSO; FinIA; revised DPA
- Identifying compliance risks and developing mitigating measures
- Taking on the responsibility of the compliance framework with a risk-based approach
- Overseeing the onboarding of clients, incl. KYC documentation and the monitoring of transactions with regards to regulatory requirements
- Contact person for active and constructive exchange with Business Development
- Leading new projects in the compliance department of the brokerage
- Designing and conducting training sessions for employees
- Drawing up directives (policies) and work procedures; conducting compliance risk assessments and preparing annual compliance reports and professional comments (memoranda)
- A motivated individual with a university law or economy Master degree
- Experience in banking, financial services (eg. Asset management or Big Four)
- Experience in financial crime compliance (AML/CTF) and onboarding (AMLA, AMLO-FINMA, CDB); AMLA Risk Assessment; Client Risk Categorization and Sanctions Screening work; Cross Border Business (do’s & don’ts); Develop and perform of Compliance trainee programs; Data Protection (FADP/GDPR); Project work; Prepare annual reports for compliance; memoranda, etc.
- Experience in dealing with trading floor / front office (clear and level-appropriate communication with assertiveness)
- Persuasive. convincing, well argued fluently in English and German; additional language is an advantage
- Knowledge and practical experience in Crypto business, DLT and about the legal/regulatory framework is an advantage
- Willingness to see this as a development opportunity with perspectives
- Independent, flexible, engaged, focused, reliable, and detailed oriented
- A passion for blockchain technology, digital l assets, and cryptocurrencies
- Become part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Gain deep insights into crypto asset trading, market making, execution strategies, settlement, custody, tokenisation, etc.
- Work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing industry
- Join a team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
- Take part in and contribute to knowledge sessions on crypto assets
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies.
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Switzerland (are in possession of a Swiss work permit or are EU/EFTA citizens). All other applications will not be considered.