There is no boring day in the cryptocurrency sector and we love it! Coinmotion Ltd. is the leading cryptocurrency service provider in the Nordics and one of the fastest growing financial technology co
There is no boring day in the cryptocurrency sector and we love it! Coinmotion Ltd. is the leading cryptocurrency service provider in the Nordics and one of the fastest growing financial technology companies in Finland. We provide a wide variety of cryptocurrency investment services like trading, lending, custody, private banking and payment services across Europe. Coinmotion is regulated as a payment institution and virtual currency service provider by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA).
We are growing our financial team and are looking for motivated people to help chart the path of a new and rapidly expanding digital asset business. If you have an analytical and proactive mentality and are interested in joining one of the Nordics’ leading cryptocurrency companies, you’ve come to the right place.
As a Senior Business Controller you will be in a key role in our financial team and also work in close cooperation with the management team and HR.
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Monitor and analyze monthly financial results against targets
- Monitor profitability, cost, working capital and cash flow development
- Deliver financial reports with relevant scenarios and recommendations to the management team and the board of directors
- Improve and develop processes, tools and ways of working in Finance team
- Provide requirements for product development and information management teams regarding the development of auditing, financial and business intelligence tools
- Participate in financial planning regarding new and existing products and services
- Participate in external and internal audit and financial risk management activities
- Lead and participate in other common Finance team duties
Our offer to you:
- Interesting challenges in the most exciting industry of our day
- Opportunities for self-development such as paid courses
- Supportive team that wants to make positive contribution to the world
- Remote working opportunities
- Competitive compensation and a bonus program
- Potential for further career advancement
Our expectations towards you:
- 4-5+ years of relevant work experience in financial, technology or other relevant industry in a high level business controlling role and/or other demanding financial roles
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for markets and/or crypto and digital assets
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent numerical, verbal, and written communication skills in English and Finnish
- Academic degree in finance, accounting, business or other relevant subject
It is considered an advantage if you also possess one or more of the following:
- Experience in fintech, payments industry and/or scale-up companies
- Experience with cryptocurrencies and digital assets
- Experience as a CFO, senior internal auditor or a similar role
- Experience with Procountor, Finazilla and/or similar systems
Our offices are located in Helsinki, Tampere and Jyväskylä, Finland. We are open to and support remote work, but we do expect our employees to be able to join us at some of our offices and occasionally other locations in Finland for team meetings and workshops.
This is a full time position. The contract is permanent with a 6 month trial period. Please indicate your salary request in the application. Work will begin as soon as a matching candidate is found.