You will work in a fast-paced environment with a global community of innovative, exciting team members at the helm of the company’s digital transformation. Your role will have you working on all aspec
You will work in a fast-paced environment with a global community of innovative, exciting team members at the helm of the company’s digital transformation. Your role will have you working on all aspects of the omnichannel fulfillment experience with the companies range of brands, from engaging customers via digital marketing channels, searching and browsing for products in the online shop and other sales channels, fulfilling needs throughout the customers’ journey to receiving their order and any other high touch customer service and client ling that drives loyalty, upsell and cross-sell. We work cross-functionally and cross-brand with the end goal of delivering joyful customer experiences, and business value for our brand partners.
- Participate in product planning and forecasting
- Break down a backlog of strategic initiatives into actionable Stories for the product team, refining on a regular basis to clearly understand requirements, dependencies, and document any risks and assumptions
- Manage expectations within the confines of the Story and Feature being committed to – defining internal and external requirements, demoing with all partners and stakeholders, and ensuring communication is open and transparent
- Understand the potential impact to the timescale and escalating issues/concerns immediately in order to avert projects running overtime/budget
- Ensure continuous delivery, working with release managers and devops leads
- Accountable for the continued operational integrity of the product, decisions made throughout the development lifecycle including triage of production incidents
- Act as a quality gatekeeper for all team deliverables – ensure that standards are met and ensure that Stories meet the Acceptance Criteria
- Develop strong relationships with both the product manager and business owners to ensure that potential opportunities are identified and shared in a timely manner
- Maintain and prioritize the team backlog, inclusive of controlling technical debt
- Attend actively engage in daily standups and all ceremonies of the product team
- Be an expert in agile, continually learning and improving within the Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise (SAFe). Ideally, this candidate would already be a certified SAFe Product Owner.
- Experience in delivering / producing digital projects.
- Educated to Degree level or have relevant experience in their appropriate discipline and management experience.
- Work experience with offshore/nearshore/onshore model a big plus
- Project management certification is preferable
- Agile certification – is a plus.
- Solid understanding of eCommerce, merchandising, browsing and demonstrated interest and experience in leading technology projects
- Solid understanding of UX principles of business-to-business tools content and data management tools as well as consumer-facing interfaces.
- Familiarity and passion for eCommerce trends and best practices
- Understanding of how to design tests and interpret test results
- Experience with analytics tools and data-driven decision-making
- Ability to lead ideation workshops and product planning sessions
- Experience with Agile and iterative development process
- Impeccable communication (verbal & written) internally/externally
- Self-starter who embraces change and takes initiative to resolve dependencies and gaps
- Able to sell ideas and clearly explain product concepts to both technologists and non-technical business and design-focused individuals
- Ability to lead both internal and external stakeholders and project contributors from inception to delivery
- Build and maintain strong relationships with co-workers
- Work collaboratively with team members to achieve team initiatives
- Possesses a strong curiosity to test, experiment, try new things, and seeks answers
- Ability to adapt to change
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems
- Attention to detail
- Experience and a high degree of comfort with ongoing technological and organizational change.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (DoE)
- Flexible working (100% remote)
- Annual staff bonus
ELONGATE is a cryptocurrency token that opens the gate between the worlds of crypto and social impact. ELONGATE harnesses the enthusiasm and emotion of the crypto space and brings it back to the altruistic core. By marrying the personal incentive with the charitable act, ELONGATE elevates the crypto community and makes philanthropy and humanitarian perspective, once again, part of the crypto narrative. To date, ELONGATE has donated $3,490,000 to social impact causes and employs 35+ employees across 20 countries.
ELONGATE is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact again those candidates who are being most actively considered for the position.