Heroes is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales small and medium-sized brands, with category-winning products on global marketplaces. We focus on consumer brands w
Heroes is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales small and medium-sized brands, with category-winning products on global marketplaces. We focus on consumer brands with outstanding customer reviews and a proven track record of leading bestseller lists in high-growth niches.
Built by a team with a background in investment banking, venture capital and D2C eCommerce we have the right experience to build and grow outstanding brands on Amazon and beyond.
To date we have raised a total of $265 million from leading investors including Upper90, Fuel Ventures, 360 Capital. We’re growing rapidly month-on-month and expanding rapidly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth start-up.
As a Senior Brand Manager, you will own a portfolio of brands, building and implementing a high-growth strategy to take the category performance to the next level. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong e-commerce and stakeholders management skills to have full ownership of a category, working with data to identify levers for growth, and working cross-functionally to deliver results. You will have full accountability and responsibility for the P&L of your category whilst looking for ways to continuously improve current efficiencies of business operations to scale impact.
Your success will be based on your proactivity, ability to drive your team to deliver results, identify and prioritise levers for growth and optimisation, and ability to deliver concrete results.
- Ensuring that your team of brand managers is focused on the right activities, has a clear strategy to guide them, and work collaboratively to grow their brands in the category.
- Own and manage the performance of a portfolio of brands across one or multiple designated marketplaces. You own your category P&L and will partner closely with brand managers.
- Always remain up to date on latest sales data – questioning and investigating the numbers, identifying issues and solving them timeously.
- Ownership of one’s category – taking full responsibility for the performance of all the brands under your category.
- Overview of Amazon ASIN level data (sales, conversation rate, page views, costs, etc.) to identify why certain products are trending up or down, clearly articulate observations and propose strategies to troubleshoot problems.
- Drive projects associated with growth levers for brands within your category.
- Develop strategies and projects to increase sales, reduce costs and drive conversion rate of acquired products including: price optimization, PPC, packaging/inserts, coupons and deals, customer communications, creative, changing package dimensions, subscribe and save, removing unprofitable products and more.
- 4+ years of e-commerce experience, preferably working within the Amazon ecosystem
- Strong data and analytical skills: ability to dig through data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Deep understanding of project management and growth initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams such as marketing, content, supply chain and technology
- Strong proficiency in excel
- Experienced managing a team, managing priorities, working off of people’s strengths, and making sure everyone is working effectively
- You are organised – keeping track of tasks and making sure they get done timeously with impeccable attention to detail
- You have a positive attitude, are transparent, reliable, and love to build solid relationships with different types of people
- You have great interpersonal skills and love to collaborate on cross-functional projects
Location: Hybrid working in London / remote from United Kingdom #LI-REMOTE
- Attractive share options plan, giving you direct ownership in Heroes and ability to see the direct impact of your contributions
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance with AXA (UK only)
- Pension scheme – contributions into an Aviva pension scheme every month
- Workplace Nursery Benefit – save substantial tax and NI on your nursery fees (UK only)
- Cycle to Work scheme – save more than 25% on a bike and accessories (UK only)
- 30% Amazon discount on all of Heroes’ brands
- Bitcoin payroll (choose to have a portion of your salary paid out to you in Bitcoin) (UK only)
- Parental leave
- Hybrid and remote working policies (all Heroes have the freedom to choose how often they come into the office, and we offer 180 days to work from anywhere in the world. (T&C’s apply)
- Daily coffee, tea, fresh fruit, and breakfast in our London, Madrid and Barcelona offices
- Regular team events, such as team lunches, dinners and parties
The recruitment process: first, you will have a 20 /30 minutes call with a member of our talent acquisition team. If the outcome is positive, you will speak to the hiring manager for a 45 / 60 minutes video interview. You will then be asked to work on a case study to present in a 60 minutes interview with the hiring manager and a member of the team, and will meet with a senior member of Heroes’ team for a final 30 minutes chat.
At Heroes, we recognise the benefit of inclusive practices to better build a diverse community, our commitment to ensuring inclusion fuels and connects us as one.
We celebrate our uniqueness and welcome all people who want to develop their careers and learn new skills, if this sounds like you then Heroes is the place!