At Everledger, we are committed to making the world a better place. Our purpose is to contribute to greater transparency, trust, sustainability as well as amazing customer experiences in marketplaces where provenance matters most. By making supply chains more open and transparent, we enable the biggest financial rewards to be received by the real creators of value. We have built the world’s first platform for object provenance, providing the underlying story of high-risk assets.
We are backed by some of the biggest investors in the world including TenCent, Fidelity Asset Management, Bloomberg, Vickers Ventures and TempoCap. We also have incredible angel investors including executives from technology giants and financial services.
We are very proud of our culture, that binds us together and makes us one strong united power. Legendary products are created by legendary teams. We call ourselves “Everledgends”, because of the legendary work we create collectively.
We’re looking for an inspiring Engineer to be part of our growth strategy in NFTs as we are not only creating unique NFT experiences but we are also connecting them with the physical objects. We have applications in art, memorabilia, fashion, wine & spirits. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams daily, leveraging your technical background to take the road from ideation to production deployment.
With a focus on delivering end-customer value, you’ll play a key role in helping shape the way an innovative new platform is introduced to both our existing and new customers, working with an amazing team across the globe.
- Be a subject matter expert on decentralized ledger technologies with particular focus on NFT applications across Ethereum and Flow
- Expert in ERC token standards and complex smart contract applications
- Demonstrate systems thinking in developing innovative use of blockchain architectures and structures to meet commercial & product requirements
- Work with Chief Growth Officer, Product and Design leads to ensure we balance product aspirations with engineering realities
- Develop PoCs for proposed architectures
- Close the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders – translating business-oriented and strategic plans to technical teams
- Create scaffolding, boilerplate, and reference code structures / patterns to be adopted across the team
- Identify and navigate trends across blockchain space and Web3 applications
- 5+ years coding experience
- 2+ years hands-on experience developing Ethereum solutions including NFTs
- Deep understanding of ERC token standards
- Working knowledge of cryptographic primitives (asymmetric encryption, secure hashing) and best practices for key management and deployment
- Experience working with decentralized ledger technologies such as Ethereum and Flow
- Strong product sense, and have delivered user-facing products through rapid iteration where requirements are uncertain or changing
- Developed widely-used smart contract applications
- Experience with Docker Compose and microservices architecture
- Experience working with distributed, global teams
- A keen thirst for knowledge and a willingness to learn new technologies
- An enthusiastic proponent of light-weight, agile project management
- Solidity programming experience
- Significant contributions or leadership of an open source project
- Experience architecting and developing RESTful APIs
- C++Deep learning, computer vision, machine learning
- Experience with AI tooling such as Tensorflow, or Scikit Learn
- Cryptography, Cyber Security
- AWS/EC2/ELB/S3, IBM Cloud/Bluemix, RethinkDB, Oracle Cloud, Azure
- Understanding of database engineering
- Functional programming experience
- Wellness Budget – An annual allowance to invest in your physical and mental well-being.
- Learning and Development – When our people develop, so do we. We offer an internal learning program, study leaves, and sabbaticals to support your further education.
- Shares – We have incredibly loyal employees and we reward that loyalty in our ESOP scheme.
- Flexible Working – Employees have the freedom to optimize their own work schedules. This includes the ability to work from home and time off in lieu.
- Birthday leave – An additional day off each year to kick back and celebrate your birthday!
- Social Events – We might work hard, but we never forget to spend time together, celebrating our wins, and having fun
It is Everledger’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to every applicant, regardless of age, sex, marriage & civil partnership, race, disability, religion or belief, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy & maternity. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive culture for every employee.
Disability Confident Committed*
Everledger is also Disability Confident Committed, which means we commit to providing opportunities for those with disabilities, including interviewing all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy and consider them on their abilities. Please let us know on your application form if this applies to you.
IMPORTANT: If you require accommodations or adjustments to our standard application or any stage of the recruitment process, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through each stage of your application.
Right to work*
Please ensure you are applying for a role in a region where you have full rights to work in. Unfortunately at this time, Everledger, is unable to aid staff who require support obtaining a work-visa.
Job Type: Full-time