Our German Tixl Organization, with its TXL token, builds „DeFi 2.0“ by connecting all blockchains. Key products are the Cross-Chain Bridge as well as the so-called Autobahn Network (named after the hi
To support our continuous growth and success story with our bridging technology, we are looking for a Senior Blockchain Engineer – full-remote or on-site in Hamburg, Germany.
Imagine if you could connect your Ethereum Wallet to a Solana dApp, or use your Binance Smart Chain tokens on a Polygon DEX. Or pay with your Binance Smart Chain BUSD in an e-commerce or onsite shop that is only accepting payments on the Ethereum Blockchain. Or play Polygon-based play-to-earn games with your NFTs being in your (put any other network here) Wallet.
This is where crypto mass-adoption will eventually come from. Blockchains need to be connected and the user should not need to care where the tokens are and go – he/she should just connect the preferred wallet of choice and pay/play/trade/etc in whatever dApp/network. The magic behind this is the bridging layer – what Tixl has been building for many months and years now and is at the forefront of development.
Wanna join our vision? Looking forward to receiving your application!
- Understand & improve our current product (nodes/oracles/contracts)
- Design our architecture
- Code crucial smart contracts
- Perform in-house audits
- Integrate other networks
- Work with scientific papers and turn them into code
- Build our core development team
EXPERIENCE & PERSONALITY
- Experienced Solidity developer and software architect
- Experience in coding DeFi features.
- High self-responsibility
- Very accurate
- Self-reliant and well-organized
- Business-fluent or native English
- German (optional)
- Ability to contribute to blockchain mainstream adoption
- Young, motivated & fun start-up team
- Steep learning curve
- Huge responsibility from day 1
- Attractive compensation (with token bonus)
- Extraordinary vacation allowance
- Full-Remote or on-site work
If you’re looking for a nicely compensated (full remote or on-site) job in a very dynamic & fun start-up environment and your skills match this profile, we want to get to know you!
The whole Tixl team would love to welcome you in our company : -)