Why work with us Boson Protocol is advancing the world of commerce by enabling enterprises, organisations, and customers to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the tran
Why work with us
Boson Protocol is advancing the world of commerce by enabling enterprises, organisations, and customers to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods.
Our vision is for Boson to become the basic plumbing for dCommerce and its data on the emerging decentralized web, where the value captured is distributed equitably between token holders and protected from capture by a single centralized entity. Read more about us here: https://bosonprotocol.io/
If you are passionate about revolutionizing the way commerce works by bridging the gap between blockchain technology and real world asset transfers, we hope you apply to join us!
What you will do:
- Work on a specialized team responsible for designing and building protocol components that integrate across many blockchain & web 3 systems
- Take ownership over core parts of the protocol, from specification to implementation & maintenance
- Coordinate large scale upgrades and releases with other team members
- Perform internal code reviews as well as rigorous testing & verification practices
- Assist the rest of the protocol team with writing and maintaining up to date documentation
- Stay up to date with relevant updates in the industry and foster a growing internal knowledge base
- Prior experience working on a production blockchain system
- Understanding of smart contract security and experience with advanced testing practices in blockchain
- Openness to learn and evaluate the tradeoffs of different tool stacks as well as various layer 1 and layer 2 networks
- Experience writing code specifications
- Strong technical communication skills
- Ability to provide and receive actionable feedback
- Practical experience with scaling strategies and layer 2 systems
- Have knowledge of another layer 1 besides Ethereum
- Expertise in Rust or Vyper
- Adept with applied cryptographic concepts & tools including zero knowledge systems
- Prior experience in a full time remote setting across time zone
What we offer you:
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
Some of our guiding principles
- Dream Big: We want to build technology that can outlast the founders and reshape commerce and society at large
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation of truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction.