Blockchain XDEV is a leading and fast growing blockchain agency specialized in guiding clients of all sectors in making the most of decentralization technology no matter the transformation project. We
Blockchain XDEV is a leading and fast growing blockchain agency specialized in guiding clients of all sectors in making the most of decentralization technology no matter the transformation project.
We are looking for software engineers from a variety of technical backgrounds with a proven track record in building scalable, reliable and performant systems. You will play a critical role in evolving our blockchain platform which drives our client’s products.
Our engineering teams are involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle, from idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, execution and shipping. We are looking for software engineers who care about software excellence, are advocates of best practices and love learning new skills.
Our development team is tackling some of the most interesting application in the blockchain space while rapidly and securely scaling an asset blockchain platform that touches several industrial domains. We want you to join us!
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Be a part of a dedicated engineering team committed to rapidly shipping, and iterating on solutions through various stages of development and production.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best practices.
- Optimise existing systems for scalability, extensibility, performance whilst building out reusable, modular code for use across Blockchain’s solutions.
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in a technology and product driven company.
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
- Proactively collaborate with team members, ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efficient division of labour.
- Work within interdisciplinary teams to continually deliver the highest quality software to our clients.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED :
- Must have strong knowledge of Restful services, CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete), JSON, API design and development
- Must have hands on experience in different front end frameworks like J2EE, JSF, Express.js, Ruby on Rails, Django.
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE. Spring boot, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Must have hands on experience in different front end frameworks like Angular 2/4, Node.js, Typescript, React etc.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You understand requirements beyond the written word and have a sharp eye.
- Integrity, discipline, and team work ethic are three of your core values.
- Deep interest in blockchain technology.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English.
- Hads-on work in Enterprise applications
- Existing experience with blockchain technologies like Ethereum, Parity, Quorum, Multichain, Hyperledger Fabric with a deep understanding of blockchain principles and challenges (privacy, security, performance, etc..)
- Agile (scrum and Kanban ) and pair programming experience.
- Management experience.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience of writing scientific/technical publications.
- Open source contributions.
Joining The Blockchain group means:
- A career follow-up with your technical, HR and commercial referents
- Unlimited access to our training platforms, certifications, in-house training around BI, Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain, web development and software
- Workshops on innovative projects
- A CSE with afterworks, escapes games, and other team activities!
- Home office every week
The Blockchain Group promotes access to employment for disabled people.
Statut : Cadre
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, CDI
Salaire : 40 000,00€ à 50 000,00€ par an
- Participation au Transport
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Repos le Week-end
- Temporairement en raison du COVID-19