Lykke Business is a professional service provider for the platforms and financial engineering solutions. It is a part of the Lykke Ecosystem. It is an innovative, fair and trusted partner committed to
Our mission: create a better future by working together with enterprises and leveraging its expertise in product design, tokenization, and Lykke’s open source blockchain platform.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Mutual Respect
- Openness & Transparency
- Trust & Commitment
What we expect from candidates:
- Consulting mindset
- Very professional communication & English skills
- Culture & soft skills
- Ability to visually communicate a solution
- Ability to work remotely via modern cooperation tools
We’re looking for a talented Backend Engineer with a strong C# background & blockchain expertise (i.e. Smart contracts development) to join our international distributed team. The successful employee will have at least 5 years technical experience, and will be responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining applications and smart contracts together with other team members.
- Develop quality applications, components and modules using C# (we’re using .NET Core)
- Develop smart contracts (we’re using Solidity)
- Test applications and smart contracts to ensure that they meet the requirements specified
- Development of Unit and Integration tests (Behavioral tests as a Plus)
- Bugs fixing
- Bug reports investigations
Self-motivation and an ability to work autonomously are a must.
To be successful in the role, you should ideally possess the following attributes:
- Strong understanding of blockchain technologies including Ethereum (Solana, Cordano as a Plus)
- Strong programming skills, including C#, Solidity and TypeScript
Experience with the following frameworks and technologies will be a plus:
- SQL Databases (MS SQL, Azure SQL, PostgreSQL)
- NO SQL Databases (Azure Storage, MongoDB, CosmosDB)
- Docker and Kubernetes
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual who is keen to join the growing blockchain ecosystem. The successful candidate will become part of a highly motivated team and enjoy a friendly environment where remote work and flexible working hours are embraced, and a can-do and enterprising spirit is cultivated. We have big plans and want you to be a key part of those!
If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are requirements, we’re looking forward to receiving your application.