Senior Backend Software Engineer
Headquartered in Denver Colorado, DSR Corporation is a global leader in custom enterprise software development. With over two decades of experience, DSR possesses rich and proven expertise in IoT, big
Headquartered in Denver Colorado, DSR Corporation is a global leader in custom enterprise software development. With over two decades of experience, DSR possesses rich and proven expertise in IoT, big data and analytics, enterprise web system development, wireless, blockchain, embedded system development, M2M, UX/UI, computer vision, and mobile development.
DSR Corporation is also a global technological leader in self-sovereign identity (SSI) and blockchain areas. Our experienced team of engineers is one of the main authors and contributors of such popular SSI and Blockchain frameworks as Hyperledger Indy and Hyperledger Aries. We work with modern SSI standards: W3C DID, W3C verifiable credentials, CL Anoncreds, etc. The DSR team has significant experience with Cosmos SDK and Tendermint blockchain frameworks and participated in the launch of a number of production networks based on them. Our goal is to fit self-sovereign identity and blockchain solutions for business and consumer needs to be used in different real-world applications.
Among DSR’s own products are Zigbee stack for smart home devices and industrial sensors as well as white-label smart home cloud solution zHome. DSR’s customers include Bosch, Casio, Netflix, Panasonic, Amazon and other established brands.
The company has offices located around the world including the USA, Russia, Portugal, and Japan.
Skills and qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Solid understanding of programming principles and technologies, including data structures, object oriented programming, and ability to solve algorithmic problems
- Good understanding of principles working in client-server network applications and protocols, such as HTTP
- Good knowledge and experience using backend technologies and frameworks, including Node.js, MVC, RoR, Django, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Java, etc.
- Experience working with relational and noSQL databases and ORM/ODM frameworks
- Intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English
Additional qualifications that are a plus:
- Experience working with Angular and other modern frontend frameworks, such as React, Knockout.js, Backbone.js, etc.
- Experience working with responsive cross-platform design and implementation
- Creation of automated test scripts
- Experience with deployment of backend applications (Docker, Ansible, AWS, Azure,CI/CD)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Accelerated career growth
- Flexible schedule and remote-friendly policy
- Extra holidays
- Office in the center of Porto.
- Employer-sponsored health insurance
- Strong work-life balance emphasis