Who we are: We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. By adding new products to
We’re an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. By adding new products to our portfolio, beyond on-chain data – we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
At its core, Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
Senior Backend Engineer – NodeJS (m/f/d). Remote
About the role:
Have a direct impact on our business success through building extraordinary and reliable products used daily by our large and ever-growing crypto community.
Join us remotely, you can be located anywhere around the CET time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
What you will be doing:
- Implementing new business features, adding new crypto integrations (blockchains/exchanges) in collaboration with other product teams
- Ensure product reliability, scalability and security
- Optimizing existing and new logic to be sure that we can handle our rapidly growing user base
- Designing & re-designing DB structure to support new features and handle more load
- Analyzing the root cause of issues reported by the support team and implementing solutions
- Coming up with ideas for internal tools that could improve our day to day
- Participating in the product roadmap
What you need:
- Experience with relational databases (such as PostgreSQL)
- Writing well-organized, efficient and easily testable code
- You are comfortable within agile remote-first organisations that work in cross-disciplinary teams
- Genuine interest and some knowledge about the crypto world
- You are fluent in English as that’s our company language
- Bonus if you have any:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with non-relational databases
- Being aware of and using different design patterns
- Experience with Nest.js
What we offer:
- A modern technical stack with an emphasis on quality
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join a young, self-funded and already profitable company in a future-proof market
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering – you will help us figure out what we’d need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too – this year we went to Lisbon for a week, and more adventures are coming
Glassnode is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.