Developing DApps or interacting with blockchains. Quickly gains proficiency when exposed to unfamiliar technical patterns, systems, or languages....
At VIV3, our people are our greatest strength. We’re proud to have a diverse team of creators and founders who flourish in an environment of personal autonomy, where professional growth is encouraged. We value our culture and diversity above all else, regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for. Titles and years of experience don’t matter to us – impact, authenticity, and values alignment do.
What does success look like for you? For folks here, it means thriving in a high-autonomy environment and tackling complex problems in a technical space that is constantly changing and evolving. Engineers on our teams are focused on writing great code, but also collaborating with Product, Design, and other team members to define what digital goods mean on the blockchain, and creating this new opportunity for our users.
We need an experienced backend engineer to help us achieve this. You’ll help shift the technological landscape within the company through experimentation and auditing of emerging tech stacks, while shaping the way a new technology is introduced to, and adopted by, new audiences throughout the world.
Our ideal candidate:
- Quickly gains proficiency when exposed to unfamiliar technical patterns, systems, or languages
- Is able to unblock individuals when they are faced with technical challenges
- Is a strong communicator who can collaborate well with other non-technical functions (e.g. Product & Design)
- Has the courage to try out new tools, fail fast, and dive into unknowns to solve new and challenging problems
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Developing DApps or interacting with blockchains
- Understands the deployment process, and is comfortable with Docker, containers, and Kubernetes
- Event-driven architecture, familiarity with Kafka and comfort with having eventual consistency across multiple services
- Has a strong understanding of application and API security
More about VIV3:
VIV3 is the world’s first digital assets marketplace on the Flow blockchain.
Our mission at VIV3 is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies and digital assets.
Expected Start Date: 01/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 50,000.00€ – 60,000.00€ per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19