Are you ready for something fresh and exciting, a chance to dive into some cool, new tech? At Moralis you’ll work in a fast, dedicated and innovative environment and you’ll join a company growing
Are you ready for something fresh and exciting, a chance to dive into some cool, new tech?
At Moralis you’ll work in a fast, dedicated and innovative environment and you’ll join a company growing at an exciting pace. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the best projects in Web3. Currently we are on our journey to onboard the next 1 million Developers to Web3 through Moralis.
For us to be able to reach that, continue delivering outstanding results, and grow at the desired pace, we are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to work directly with our API team
About the role
As a Senior Backend Engineer in the API Team you will be working with on-chain data extraction and building data processing pipelines.
- This is learning intensive job – you need to learn how to decode the relevant on-chain data emitted by different blockchain
- You need to learn how Moralis currently processes on-chain data and improve our current data pipeline
- When Moralis needs to implement new features you will need to learn new smart contract standards and understand how they emit data and implement new data pipelines
- Proactively look for ways to make the next iteration a bit better in regards to scalability, observability, tech debt and testability
If you want to learn about Moralis, our values and our ways of working – be sure to check out the Moralis Onboarding course. We highly value the cultural fit and the onboarding course explains exactly how we work and how we are as a team.
About you ️️
- You’re able to contribute independently and self-manage your tasks and projects
- You’re self-motivated and always go the extra mile to deliver extra value to Moralis thus inspiring the other team members
- You take the responsibility to quickly learn and follow Moralis coding style and guidelines.
- You understand and resonate with Moralis Values
- You take responsibility for sustaining the code base by flagging technical debt, potential scalability issues and other ways the code base may improve.
- You keep up to date with industry standards and new innovations.
- You have a knack for leading others and guiding them
- You can churn out high level of code output DAILY.
- You can use Gitlab efficiently.
- Ready to collaborate and solve problems
- 5+ years relevant backend experience
- Excellent understanding of NodeJS, NestJS and Typescript stack
- Experience with Massive Real-Time Systems
- Experience working with Kafka, Ampq, GRPC, Open API, Avro, Redis and Docker
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Golang and Kubernetes.
We truly appreciate the mindset of someone who always finds a way of improving existing work and strives to reach higher highs. In return, you’ll get to work with a fun team (we love memes and gaming), diverse (we have team members from 39 different countries all over the world! ), dedicated and forward-looking people (for real). We have a fully remote-first culture, meaning Moralis is open for everyone who is interested in working in the Metaverse.
Want to take things further? Go on, send in your application & Let’s Talk!
Please ensure that all resumes and communication must be submitted in English