Experience with or great interest in learning how to build products on top of blockchain technology such as Ethereum, Corda, or Hyperledger....
- Working on existing and implementing new backend services written in Elixir and Node.js
- Cooperate with our engineers, designers and product managers and have a direct impact on team processes
- Draft architectural decisions together with the rest of the team and explore new technologies
- Work as a member of a cross-functional agile team
- You will work in sync with other team members, share knowledge and make suggestions for improvements
- Node.js and TypeScript expertise
- Elixir and Phoenix experience
- Experience with databases, preferably MySQL
- Experience with or great interest in learning how to build products on top of blockchain technology such as Ethereum, Corda, or Hyperledger
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner, take initiative and come up with solutions and project proposals that clearly align with product goals and revenue targets
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with other programming languages, like Python, Rust, Kotlin, Java, PHP.
- Experience in AWS cloud platform and CI/CD pipelines
- Competitive monthly salary
- qiibee tokens (QBX) & equity
- Option to work in an office and/or home office
- Unlimited vacations
- Funding for educational development
- International and humorous team
- Fast-paced startup environment
Please include the following sentence at the top of your application:
“Blockchain will disrupt the loyalty market”
Team qiibee moves at lightning speed and is composed of colleagues with six different nationalities from all over the world. You’ll be working in a fast-paced startup environment where professional and personal development is highly important. Depending on your location we’re open to discussing the possibility of working from home.
We are looking for ambitious team members that want to go the extra mile to achieve our goals and fulfil our mission. We are keen to learn new things, win challenges and work on what the customers love.
If this sounds like your dream job, and you can start taking over this role asap, we would love to hear from you!
IMPORTANT: Please attach your CV, cover letter, work references and diploma.