Are you an experience front end software engineer with a passion for implementing scalable and performant code and working with large data sets using cutting edge technology? Are you looking to be par
Are you an experience front end software engineer with a passion for implementing scalable and performant code and working with large data sets using cutting edge technology? Are you looking to be part of a digitally innovative company that will transform a $13 trillion industry? Are you a self-starter who is creative, has high energy and thrives in a start-up paced environment?
Then read on to hear more about how this is the role for you…
The Team are a geographically distributed initiative, with world-class engineering teams in Denmark (Copenhagen) and the US (Jersey City), and end users and stakeholders situated all over the globe – you will be part of this international and diverse organization consisting of highly talented and motivated people from across the world.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment, with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
We can offer a remote working environment, and would love for you to be able to join our teams onsite occasionally
You will be able to follow the Agile approach with value-first and fail-fast principles, developing in Agile Scrum methodology and ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
The team are empowered to Identify bottlenecks and bugs in Production, and devise solutions to these problems, which of course helps to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization. You can truly accelerate development by driving improvement initiatives!
- Develop high quality, scalable, and secure tools
- Write clean, documented, and maintainable code
- Mature and automate existing code/processes
- Develop RESTful APIs and GraphQL APIs
- Use expertise in public clouds to develop new and migrate existing tooling
- Work collaboratively with the team to design and build new capabilities
We are looking for
- 2-10 years’ experience developing with Java, Python, Go or other multi-platform languages
- Strong experience with Google Cloud, AWS and/or Azure cloud-based services
- Experience working with network and cloud-based tools
- Experience working in an Agile manner
- Experience with programming against APIs, especially RESTful APIs
- Experience building high availability data heavy applications
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Strong familiarity of Blockchain concepts