About Structure Financial: Founded by MIT & Jump Trading alumni; backed by Polychain Capital; Structure empowers anyone in the world to access quality financial markets with ease. The Stru
About Structure Financial:
Founded by MIT & Jump Trading alumni; backed by Polychain Capital; Structure empowers anyone in the world to access quality financial markets with ease.
The Structure app replaces an antiquated financial system crippled by waste and opacity; we are repackaging legacy financial products that were designed for exclusivity and non-participation and transforming them into digital assets that are fit for a global public.
We are a global, remote-first team of engineers, designers, traders, and innovators of all kinds working together to build solutions for globally systemic financial systems. We value innovative ideas and encourage the audacity required to bring those ideas to life.
At Structure, you’ll have an opportunity to invent industry-disrupting financial technology that will dramatically improve financial markets for decades to come. By joining us at this early stage, you will also have a significant influence on the design, direction, and vision of Structure. We’re looking for motivated individuals who share a passion for financial markets and building world-changing technology.
- Lead UI development from concept to production deployment.
- Work closely with designers and other engineers to establish a shared vision for compelling UI features.
- Collaborate with peers to design, write, document, deploy, and maintain our mobile codebase.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Have fun building amazing mobile experiences that users love.
- 5+ years of experience in a production environment creating native Android applications.
- Strong hands-on production experience with Kotlin, Java, and standard Android development Frameworks.
- Intimately familiar with client-side architecture and programming paradigms.
- Deep understanding of user interface and user experience concepts.
- Experience with localization/internationalization challenges.
- Excellent ability to communicate and work within a tight, cross-functional team of designers, artists, and engineers.
- Passionate about crypto, blockchain, and/or DeFi innovation.
Preferred Experience (Not Required):
- Recent experience in the FinTech, blockchain, or digital assets industry.
- A proponent of open-source software licenses.
- Experience with mobile testing.
- Experience working with a globally distributed, remote-first team.
What We Offer:
- Cash: Competitive Performance-Based Salary + Merit Increase & Spot Bonus Opportunities
- Equity: Generous Stock Option Packages for Performance
- Tokens: Genesis Block Token Allocations
- Time Off: Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexibility: Work from Anywhere, Agile Environment, and more!
Are you curious what the app looks like? Check it out here!