About us Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowerin
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum clients team helps corporate, institutional and individual clients navigate the breadth of our offerings across Custody, Brokerage, Credit & Lending, Corporate Finance, Token Products, Asset Management and B2B. Potential clients include UHNWI, asset managers, financial institutions, foundations, public and private pension funds, government, hedge funds etc..
We are looking for a Senior Agile Portfolio Manager to join our high impact team in our office in Zurich.
- Establish and further develop the agile portfolio management within our organization
- Record new initiatives, analyze them, check for strategy conformity and prioritize them together with the stakeholders
- Constantly check the portfolio, compare it with ongoing initiatives and existing resources, lead the re-prioritization with stakeholders and communicate if necessary
- Prepare/manage project portfolio committees and advise and support the executive management team for portfolio management
- Create the framework to monitor and manage the value realization and KPIs of the change portfolio
- Maintain JIRA and Confluence to ensure that information is accurate and timely for executive decisioning
- Contribute to develop projects rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects
- Report on project portfolio progress, performance and productivity gains in terms of scope, quality, time and costs
- Support the PI Planning preparation and execution in close collaboration with the COO, CIO and Head of Business and ensure quality and proper documentation
- Support and coach initiative owners and provide the necessary tools
- Take responsibility as initiative owner if required or participate in initiatives
- Strong drive and willingness to build the future finance and digital assets
- You have experience in agile portfolio management methodologies, preferably SAFe, as well as traditional project portfolio management
- You understand how budget and progress control is handled in agile and classic projects and you are familiar with stakeholder management, requirements management and risk management
- You have at least 4+ years of experience as a change portfolio manager
- You are able to structure work and think conceptionally with proven excellent communication skills
- You are able to communicate and convince stakeholders within Sygnum
- You have experience in financial services industry (preferably banking)
- You have affinity to technology and digital solutions
- Experience in digital assets
- English as communication language is a must, German is a plus
If this reads like your profile, please apply through sygnum.join.com with a 1-page CV. Even if you’re not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we’ll figure it out. Thank you.