At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your uni
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Due to globalisation and developments within technology the structure of organisations are undergoing a lot of changes. As (Tech) consultant at EY you support organisations with these transformations. Our teams exist of specialised consultants with different backgrounds. Our consultants are involved in a variety of projects, from developing up to implementing a strategy within different industries. Our core areas are Data Analytics, Technology, IT, Data Privacy, Cybersecurity, Strategy, Finance, Risk, Supply Chain & Operations and Life Science & Healthcare.
EY Technology Consulting supports clients in solving strategic and complex technological issues. Digital & Emerging Technologies is the team within Technology Consulting that puts organisations ahead of the curve through relentless Agile/DevOps transformation and the adoption of emerging technologies like Hyper-automation, Augmented Intelligence, AI, IoT and Blockchain. As part of this team, you are continuously working on technological as well as business model innovation.
Your key responsibilities
- Coaching individuals, teams, the program and portfolio layer as well as executive teams
- Defining and designing transformation strategies, plans and roadmaps
- Designing Agile/DevOps operating models and blueprints
- Facilitate training
- Lead Agile/DevOps transformation teams
- Fit/gap analysis, improvement planning
- Benefits measurement and management
- Train and mentor colleagues in the team.
Skills and attributes for success
As Agile/DevOps transformation coach you will play a differentiating role in the Agile/DevOps journey of our clients.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant field. For example, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Business Information Management, or IT related fields.
- A near obsessive interest in making organisations more successful through Agile/DevOps practices, combined with affinity for technological innovation
- Relevant Agile/DevOps certification (e.g. PSM, PSPO, CSM, SAFe)
- Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English, combined with the ability to build ‘Trusted Advisor’ relationships
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Over 2 years’ hands on experience with Agile/DevOps transformations and/or in an Agile/DevOps role (e.g. Scrum master, Product owner, Release Train Engineer)
- Certified SAFe 5 Program Consultant
- Experience with training and workshop facilitating
What we look for
We’re looking for a self-starter with a “can do” attitude and the drive and enthusiasm to get the job done, who demonstrates the potential to develop within the organization.
What we offer
A competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Find out more on www.werkenbijey.nl about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
An (online) assessment and a pre employment screening are part of the application procedure.
Due to laws and regulations, and because EY (and in some cases its clients) has high demands on the reliability and integrity of its employees, every new employee will be screened. Depending on your rank the pre employment screening could contain the following: Certificate of Conduct (in Dutch: VOG) or – if requesting a Dutch VOG is not possible – Criminal Background Check of the country you are currently living or have lived during the last five years, integrity questionnaire, verification of ID, diploma’s and/or work experience and consultation of the Dutch insolvency registry.