Senior Accountant (Hybrid)
Pleasant work environment
Learning and development
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. As one of Switzerland’s best employers of 2022, we are proud to rank among the top 20 preferred companies within the “Internet, Telecommunication and IT” category. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
ELCA is one of Switzerland’s biggest Information Technology
Companies. Since the company was founded in 1968, we have offered our customers a single source for the complete spectrum of IT services including consulting, development and operations. Our team of over 2000 specialists advises companies on the best use of modern information technologies, develops and implements efficient and stable solutions and applies our know-how to ensure excellence in use.
- Acts as a technical expert on complex and specialist subject(s). Supporting management with the analysis, interpretation, and application of complex information, contributing to the achievement of divisional and corporate goals.
- Proactively identifies and analyses risks, opportunities, and constraints within area of expertise.
- Evaluates and presents recommendations and actions, to support decision making by management.
- Leads and/or contributes to the implementation of actions to ensure results are performed.
- Great opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products and customers.
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and multiples international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Flexible working hours, excellent team spirit and others benefits
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- 5+ years of experience on a relevant Senior Accounting position.
- Bachelor Degree
- Purchase to pay (eg: Support and control Invoice processing and Purchase orders)
- Record to Report (eg: General Ledger; Account Reconciliation; variance analysis; fixed assets; closing activities; support on statutory and audit requirements
- Project Management
- Administrative tasks will be part of the job when required.
- Strong hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel
- Manage accounting systems (SAGE would be a plus)
- Good communication skills, fluent in Spanish and in English (French would be a plus).