About Koinly One of the fastest growing Crypto Tax Calculators in the world with solid product market fit. Trusted and loved: see what our customers say Used by hundreds of thousands of inv
- One of the fastest growing Crypto Tax Calculators in the world with solid product market fit.
- Trusted and loved: see what our customers say
- Used by hundreds of thousands of investors, accountants and a partner to crypto exchanges.
Our users get through their crypto taxes in 20 mins; many will save days or weeks, filing their crypto taxes for the first time giving them the confidence to build a portfolio for the long term.
Build a product that can impact the world
There are over 300m crypto users worldwide. We are building tools to enable further widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
Come and shape the future of crypto with us.
Our ambition doesn’t stop there. Next, the product vision will enable Koinly to empower crypto investors to make the best decisions for their financial future.
Join a diverse team for the best work of your life
In just a few years we have gone from launching to one of the leaders in this space. Join a rewarding environment with a diverse mix of founders, crypto traders, fintech alumni, tax professionals and all round good people in creating a worldwide organisation.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Account Executive (UK) who can identify, build and nurture strong, lasting strategic relationships with new partners in the cryptocurrency/accounting space. You will be an important part of a growing team that thrives on a hands-on approach and is passionate about the blockchain sector.
- Build, manage, and grow new strategic partnerships and leverage existing and past partner relationships
- Develop proposals, respond to RFP’s and conduct presentations for prospective partners
- Liaising with marketing to ensure we onboard partners and maximise the likelihood of a long-term and beneficial partnership
- Identify customer needs and effectively communicate how company products and services fulfil those needs
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments for effective networking
You’ll succeed as our “Senior Account Executive” if you have…
- Demonstrable experience in building portfolios across Banking, Finance, Accounting and Investment Banking
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Become an industry expert by staying up to date with the latest & greatest from the blockchain world
- Demonstrable experience in business development or sales experience
- Strong enterprise sales and relationship-building skills with c-suite experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to engage proactively with business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English), including stellar presentation skills
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter who isn’t afraid to take initiative.
What We Can Offer You
Workplace pension scheme
25 days holiday a year
Power down week
Paid sick leave
Training and career development
Self development budget
Choice of laptop and working equipment
Shoreditch office, with hybrid and flexible work arrangements minimum 3 days in the office
Work within one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world
Perks, including Koinly swag
Free drinks & snacks
Regular and fun team social events!
- Koinly is an equal opportunities employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability,
national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £70,000.00-£80,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday