About holoride We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influ
We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influences such as acceleration, steering, and navigational data, we are creating a never-before-seen passenger experience.
In order to supercharge this never-before-seen passenger experience our cryptocurrency, named RIDE token, will be essential in building a vibrant and sustainable economy for the holoride ecosystem, connecting car manufacturers, content creators, brands, and passengers and enabling them to capture value along the way.
Based in the heart of Munich, we’re looking for a Senior 3D Artist to live out the potential of our product, and, ultimately, become part of the holoride family.
About the job
As a Senior 3D Artist, you will be responsible for shaping and crafting the next generation of unseen experiences for our platform. With a creative mind, you will define and build visually outstanding characters and worlds by leveraging your creative skills as well as software tool expertise.
Collaborating with Visual Designers, 3D Artists and our content partners, you will push both the real time and offline limits to bring new technical, cultural, and innovative aspects of building games and experiences to our platform.
- Multiple years of 3D Artist/Design experience, with a strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in multiple design/development disciplines
- Ability to create beautiful assets for high end renderings and assets for mobile / realtime
- Proficiency with game engines such as Unity or Unreal
- Strong 3D design and motion design skills- Cinema4D, Blender, or Maya
- Broad understanding of the general 3D design scope, e.g. Polygon Modeling, Particle Systems, Shader/Texture design, rendering (offline/online)
- Fluency in English
- Design for tethered and mobile XR devices
- Car Driver’s License
- Spoken and written German
What we offer
- The possibility to work on the future of in-car entertainment and collaborate with beloved global brands from automotive, entertainment and tech
- The opportunity to take on responsibility for your own projects and ideas, and see the immediate impact of your work
- The flexibility in designing your preferred working style, i.e. equipment, preferred OS, etc.
- An attractive office in the middle of Munich
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible
- An international, ambitious, and diverse team of experts and highly engaged peers
- A supportive and inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, encourages collaboration, embraces creativity, and offers you a space to thrive by being yourself
- An attractive compensation based on your experience
- Virtual shares in the company as part of the total compensation package to financially benefit from holorides growth curve