Do you want to be part of a new entrepreneurial adventure and help build the next global fintech, then we might just have the job for you. Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastruct
Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastructure provider for banks, corporates and private companies. Using blockchain technology, its platform covers cryptocurrencies, tokenized securities, tokenized assets (such as NFTs), digital currencies, and stablecoins.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to support our fast global growth.
- Conduct internal compliance and security assessments.
- Create and improve internal policies and standard operating procedures.
- Perform security due diligence assessments of third-party solutions and organizations.
- Organize third-party assessments of Taurus’ technology and infrastructure.
- Contribute to compliance audits undergone by Taurus (concerning our FINMA license and ISAE 3402 controls).
- Contribute to the security roadmap and strategy of Taurus’ products and services.
- Participate in contingency planning activities (BCP, DRP tests, incident response procedures, and so on).
- Participate in threat intelligence collection and analysis.
- Security mindset and culture.
- Irreproachable personal integrity and ethics.
- Intellectual rigor with a healthy dose of pragmatism.
- Good knowledge and command of technological tools.
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory compliance frameworks.
- Good written and spoken command of English, and preferably some knowledge of French or German.
- An opportunity to work at the intersection of crypto assets and finance
- A skilled and experienced team, including world-renowned experts
- A great moment to join as the company grows and expands
- State-of-the-art technology and IT infrastructure
- Hybrid remote work and flexible working hours
- Fun team events
As the company evolves in a dynamic and innovative environment, we reward based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for candidates with an open and deliver mindset. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We will not consider applications via agencies.