Because you want to test yourself in the field and find a direction for your future, participating in projects that will transform our customers’ business....
- Working with a team of experts, you will learn how to tackle the most insidious cyber-attacks, enhancing our advanced research and using the latest technologies.
- You will acquire the skills necessary to design Cyber Defence processes which prevent and detect external threats and defend infrastructures from cyber attacks
- You will help to support the creation of robust and cyber-resilient architectures and applications which identify and adopt the most suitable technologies to combat or prevent cyber-attacks.
- You will learn how to use data protection tools and define and implement Information Security guidelines.
- You will analyse critical issues and risks that affect our customers’ businesses, working with them to manage information security
- Blockchain and preserving transaction security by eliminating the need for a trusted third party
Security Analytics, to discover modern real-time cyber-attacks
- DevSecOps, the system that guarantees security and resilience within DevOps
Data Security, obfuscation techniques which protect business-critical data and relevant privacy, using the main data protection solutions.
Active Defense, proactive defence against threats by designing, implementing and activating offensive Countermeasures and Cyber Deception
Forensic and Hunting Services, to recognise attackers on a network and working out how to neutralise them
- You are a graduate or about to graduate in Computer Science, a deep knowledge of computer security is a plus
- You speak and write English easily
- You can interact with people constructively and easily
- You value uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer