Protect digital assets by implementing state of the art security systems and hardening security configuration controls. Research new attack vectors and develop effective cyber defense measures aga
Protect digital assets by implementing state of the art security systems and hardening security
Research new attack vectors and develop effective cyber defense measures against these threats.
Work with external security operations providers to implement and operate EDR/XDR and SIEM services.
Implement and deploy automatic response systems to quickly mitigate the impacts of a cyber attack.
Develop and document security procedures, including response plans to attacks such as ransomware, data exfiltration, crypto-mining, website defacement, business e-mail compromise, and DDOS.
Investigate security incidents and report findings to IT management team, Leadership Team, and
Work with third-party security providers to conduct network penetration tests, external security
assessments, and staff security awareness trainings.
Collaborate with web application development team to ensure implementation of security best
practices (e.g. OWASP rules).
Provide expert security advice to teams engaged in IT projects or contracts.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience developing, documenting, applying, and auditing security policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 and other security frameworks.
- Experience with external network penetration testing is a strong plus.
- Experience implementing EDR/XDR and SIEM services with a SOC is a strong plus.
- Experience implementing strong security controls in a hybrid on-premises / cloud environment is a
What’s on Offer
You’ll be able to work remotely at least 3 days per week
You’ll be joining one of the most important NGO in the world
You’ll be joining a technically motivating environment