Job : Technology Primary Location : Europe & Americas-Poland-Warszawa Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Permanent Posti
: Europe & Americas-Poland-Warszawa
: 13/Apr/2021, 4:22:33 AM
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Provide technical consulting expertise on complex projects, delivering workable and risk/threat-driven solutions in areas of Blockchain/DLT and Digital Assets
- Perform security assessments and threat modelling of assets, including various blockchain protocols, smart contracts, and other distributed ledger technology (DLT)
- Partner with application teams to advise on code and architecture for internal asset integrations, including node software, wallet systems, and key management frameworks
- Provide security recommendations on improving blockchain/DLT solutions
- Create and harvest reusable Security Patterns through projects and larger Security team
- Provide thought leadership on Blockchain/DLT and Digital Assets domains
- Maintain and grow a centralised knowledge repository of Security Requirements, Patterns, Best Practices in areas of Blockchain/DLT and Digital Assets
- Investigate impactful changes to the Blockchain/DLT and Digital Assets space, asset upgrades, and novel innovations such as zero-knowledge proofs and bleeding-edge blockchain protocols
- Grow a community/’Guild’ (i.e. extended) team of Secure by Design Champions across CSS (Cyber Security Services) delivery teams
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent with security related certifications (e.g. SANS GIAC, SABSA, CISSP)
- Experience in blockchain and distributed ledgers
- Excellent communication oral and written
- Ability for problem solving
- Experience in securing digital assets, with deep expertise in security protocols and data structures