Caiz Development GmbH is an company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic dece
We are currently looking for a Security Analyst to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
As an Information Security Analyst, you will design and implement IT security systems to protect the organization’s computer networks from cyber attacks. You will also help develop organization wide best practices for IT security. You will monitor computer networks for security issues, install security software and document all security issues or breaches you find.
- Install security measures and operate software
- Upgrade systems to enable security software
- Install and upgrade antivirus software
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Perform penetration testing
- Analyse IT requirements and provide objective advice on the use of IT security requirements
- Gather feedback from end users to continue to improve systems
- Design, analyse and implement efficient IT security systems
- 3+ years of experience in information security
- Proficient with MAC and OS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced with penetration testing and techniques
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities
- Understand patch management
- Knowledge of firewalls, antivirus and IDPS concepts
- Experienced in installing security software and documenting security issues
Level of studies: Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Information’s Systems or similar
Language Requirements: Fluent in German and English
Software/IT/Development skills: Microsoft Office
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.