You will be part of a E2E product team that is responsible for developing a Global API and running the product throughout its lifecycle (from requirements…...
True to our name COCUS – COMPANY FOR CUSTOMERS, we are proud to deliver innovative IT solutions tailored-made to customer’s requirements in the areas of Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Security.
Our customers are world-leaders in their respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics impacting the lives of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
You will be part of a E2E product team that is responsible for developing a Global API and running the product throughout its lifecycle (from requirements gathering and sprint 0 to sunset).
Support and work closely with the Product team for grooming and product backlog maintenance, guide the team to self-organize and deal with impediments.
You are convinced of the “you build it – you own it” approach.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as Scrum Master
- Excellent communicator with good influencing skills and the ability to make yourself understood to remote teams
- Experience working with Confluence and Jira
- Ability to guide the team to self-organize
- Facilitative and must have the ability to add value to the team
- Ability to deal with impediments
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills English needed
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
What will be a plus:
- Scrum Master certification (CSM)
- Technical background and/or previous experience as a developer.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the solution/application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Permanent Contract and salary according to experience
- Ticket meal
- Annual performance bonus
- Continuous development and training + Internal knowledge sharing
- Health Insurance
- Gym monthly subscription/sports club that can be replaced by a public transport pass – Be healthy / Environment Friendly
- Attractive recruitment Bonus – invite a friend to join our family and receive a fair compensation
- Extra holiday on Employee B-day
- Flexible schedules and remote work
- Pet friendly office at 5 minutes (walking from the beach) with coffee/tea and fresh fruit
- Public transportation aroud the office (Matosinhos-Sul metro station across the street)
- Local partnerships with strategic stores.
Interested? Please apply through: <endereço ocultado>
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/389254/scrum-master