Company Description Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and admi
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Brussels and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,000 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
The Scrum Master is the key reference in a project following an agile framework as the Scrum methodology. He/she ensures the global understanding of the methodology by the Project Team and helps the team to maximise the project’s result. He/she protects the team for internal and external distractions.
The Scrum Master ensures the proper use and application of the Agile Methodology and coaches the Project Team along with the business lines and stakeholders, explaining which interactions with the team are helpful and which not.
- set up and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Retrospective) and other meetings
- schedule and follow the key steps of the methodology
- guarantee a smooth use of the Scrum methodology and help the Project Team face any obstacles
- provide assistance or support to the Product Owner concerning the Product Backlog
- assist and support the team in the delivery of the Definition of Done (DoD), Sprint Backlog, etc.
- track team capacity and velocity metrics for planning and progress purposes
Project methodology and Coaching
- coach and challenge the Project Team
- help the Project Team face any difficulties and promote its gradual self-organization
- remove barriers to team effectiveness and protect the team from outside distractions
- ambassador of agile methods within the company
- provide to his/her superiors a reporting on the proper deployment of the Scrum methodology within projects
- risk & issue management
- English + one local language
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent experience
- 6 years of relevant experience
- Agile mindset
- Reporting tools (like jira)
- Understanding of tooling on automated unit testing, automated functional testing and continuous integration tooling
- Sound knowledge of software development methodology
- Sound knowledge of project management methodology
- a positive attitude, with empathy, excellent communication skills and pragmatic approach: listen to the team and support the team in their problem solving, create an environment of open feedback and trust.
- Encourages the sharing of knowledge and best practices.
- Shows a pro-active approach to the development of competences of the team and each one of its members
- Continuous improvement: There is no failure, only feedback: Agile is about taking everything as lessons, adjusting actions based on the feedback
- Be a team player: encourages team building, based on collaboration and autonomy: use of persuasive power before authority, ask questions before giving instructions, support the team in resolving their problems before providing the answers.
- Looks further than the day-to-day objectives, enable actions in line with the IT strategy
50% in Brussels – 50% remote