This enterprise-grade solution’s security is based on "HSM" (Hardware Security Module) and hardware authenticators. Helps the team remove impediments....
Ledger – a technology leader in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for an experienced Scrum Master. You will be responsible for developing and scaling a backend application to allow big financial institutions to process their transactions in the cryptocurrency world.
The Ledger Vault is a SaaS solution addressing the need to safeguard very large and diversified amounts of cryptocurrencies while mitigating both IT and physical assault threats. This enterprise-grade solution’s security is based on “HSM” (Hardware Security Module) and hardware authenticators. It is a turnkey SaaS hardware/software suite enabling handling multiple cryptocurrencies through advanced governance rules such as multi-authorization, rate-limiting, and time-locking. We are looking for talents to build a solid and scalable platform for BtB financial market.
- Exhibit lean agile leadership
- Support the team to follow the defined rules of the agile team and where necessary, enforce them.
- Facilitate scrum events such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective
- Helps the team remove impediments
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to manage the backlog and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Measure and maintain a team’s velocity and manage clear sizing of the backlog
- 5+ Years of experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Kanban, XP etc.)
- Realworld experience working in a multi-team environment with scaled scrum (SAFe, LESS, Scrum at Scale)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field
- Scrum master certification is an advantage