Support the team to follow the defined rules of the agile team and where necessary, enforce them. Facilitate scrum events such as daily stand-ups, sprint…...
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications.
Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, Grenoble, Montpellier, Singapour and New York, Ledger has a team of 300+ professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard and protect crypto-assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X already sold at more than 3 million units in 190+ countries.
Ledger Live is a wallet desktop and mobile application that provides a unique interface to maintain multiple cryptocurrencies for the Ledger Nano S / X. It lets users manage their devices, create accounts, receive and send cryptoassets, stake them …
- Exhibit lean agile leadership
- Support the team to follow the defined rules of the agile team and where necessary, enforce them.
- Facilitate scrum events such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective
- Helps the team remove impediments
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to manage the backlog and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Measure and maintain a team’s velocity and manage clear sizing of the backlog
- 5+ Years of experience in a Scrum Master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Kanban, XP, etc.)
- Realworld experience working in a multi-team environment with scaled scrum (SAFe, LESS, Scrum at Scale)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field
- Scrum Master certification is an advantage
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT
- High performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products
Ledger guarantees equity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.